User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it only for reverse stretch? Im definitely going with a K for the next gun. I’ve looked at the PCS gallery, he does beautiful work. I’m just not sure I’m prepared to spend $1800, and I plan to SBR this year as well.

I do know Omega uses RCM barrels and bolts as well though.
View Quote
Yes, his next batch of guns he's making are reverse stretch
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, it can't be that hard!  Cut off that metal stuff and drill a hole.  The only thing I thought might be tough was some sort of counter sink for the pin head.  I was 100% going to do it myseld but he found me the part and offered his service.  I got lazy really fast!

I did not need him to cut the semi-shelf, but I can ask him how much that would be.

I can post pictures of how it turns out or PM them to you.  Should get it middle of next week.

This is what I bought:
http://cdn3.volusion.com/ungjf.tbfjz/v/vspfiles/photos/HK-HECKLER---KOCH-G3-NAVY-TRI_-2.jpg?1405354859
View Quote
Voila!

Looks really good to me.  Did some dry fire and trigger reset stuff, all functional.  I can't imagine it wouldnt work 100% but I can report back after live fire.

IM me for now if you want the guys contact info from HKPro.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Omega came in and it looks great! I will post pictures and give more details about it once I get a chance to take some good pictures.

Currently though I am looking to get a trigger pack for it. I have been offered a Zenith trigger pack but not sure about it working with a shelf gun. Will a Zenith trigger pack work in a shelf gun? The pictures Ive seen of them it looks like the front sear pin is in the original full auto position which would lead to me believe they would not work.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top