Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2020 9:21:05 PM EDT
There wasn't a whole lotta info about this so I figured I would throw a post up.  I LOVE this setup!

Quick part list:

-POF MP5 Full Size (SBR)
-Poly SEF Lower
-B&T Optics Mount
-Holosun red dot
-M.I. MLOK rail with BCM covers
-BCM Grip
-Magpul Pic sections
-X300U 1k lum
-Sig Minimalist Pro Folding Stock.

Now, the buttcap that comes with the POF pistol has a nub infused in the plastic that the sling swivel attaches to.  I took a dremmel to it to make it flush-ish (also ground down the pic rail a bit) and threw some aluminum black on it.  I picked up 5-slot Magpul MOE rail section, lined it up to the cap, and drilled some new holes and attached it with some new bolts.  I got the idea from this thread https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone-talk/504500-how-make-inexpensive-sig-folding-stock-adapter-mp5-hk93-style-guns.html

Anyway, I locks up tight in both directions, is completely low-pro when folded, and feels good on the gun.  I only put 200 through this configuration at the range today but it was SWEET.  I dig it.

Sizing is wonky (I apologize)

Folded up with some coupled 15rnd mags.

Opened up with a traditional curved 30

With a straight 30

The reverse
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Any wobble to the stock? Seems iffy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any wobble to the stock? Seems iffy.
View Quote
Completely solid.  No movement at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top