I D I OT
View Quote
For buying another ESEE?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I love ESEEs.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you'll like it.  If you don't you can resell it; they're pretty popular.

I would love to get one but it doesn't fill any need whatsoever, so it would sit in a box and a few times a year get pulled out, admired, and put back in the box.

ESEE has a pretty good mil/leo pricing program, so if you can get it through that you can save a few bucks.  They'll also engrave it for $5 if I remember right (I got my ham radio call letters on my -4).
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have more than a few knives that don't fulfill any needs, yet. They fall into the might come in handy someday category.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

And I love it! Pretty sure it just pushed my Tahoma into the backseat.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/169564/Screenshot_20190202-160148_Gallery_jpg-830675.JPG
And I love it! Pretty sure it just pushed my Tahoma into the backseat.
View Quote
Nice. I'd buy one if I didn't have better semi-custom/custom knives that are very similar.  They are very good (esee) and good values too.....
(i'm not being a backhander here, just explaining that the only reason I didn't get one is that I had the knives I have now before the Junglas II came out and I can only justify so many of the same style of knife before they become superfluous).
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice. I'd buy one if I didn't have better semi-custom/custom knives that are very similar.  They are very good (esee) and good values too.....
(i'm not being a backhander here, just explaining that the only reason I didn't get one is that I had the knives I have now before the Junglas II came out and I can only justify so many of the same style of knife before they become superfluous).
View Quote
No offense taken, I know if I spend too much on a knife I won't use it as much!
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Not much of a size difference between the two.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 6:31:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I have one and love it.  I installed TKC grips on mine.  Makes a world of difference.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top