Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2018 12:03:22 AM EDT
I swear I saw something about this a few days ago but have been cold trailing for two nights with no luck. I'm trying to retrofit my Ops Core carbon bump, removed the original dial liner because of the way it came down on the temples of my warped head. Ordered and received Team Wendy BOA and their Epic Air pads, I know i read this was doable but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get this kit together. This was their aftermarket BOA for FAST helmets but I'm missing something. Brain's been fried for months and would like to put this to bed. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What parts are you having issues with? Pads? Chin strap?

Maybe this helps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_bN0e3aR4
(I did not watch this, but I assume he made a video it at least shows how the pads and chin strap are installed)
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh yes. Feeling pretty dumb right now but this guy sounds German and we know they can engineer the shit out of a mousetrap. Thanks for the link, makes more sense now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top