Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2023 11:31:44 AM EDT
Since the brace fiasco nobody is touching short barrels that are for sale. I'm trying to sell one from a pistol build but seems we're going to have to give it away. I'm going to eventually do an SBR but not right now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ll pay the cost of shipping for it. Address inbound…
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
On a side note, used short uppers seem to be listed at retail even while missing parts like BCG, rails, etc. Everybody looking to get rich of some random idiot instead of pricing realistically.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 12:36:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vague] [#3]
Edit: What he said.

I have a SBR so I was hoping to score a decent lightly used upper on the EE. I've seen a few I was interested in but the used prices are just too close to retail on new in many cases.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vague:
Edit: What he said.

I have a SBR so I was hoping to score a decent lightly used upper on the EE. I've seen a few I was interested in but the used prices are just too close to retail on new in many cases.
View Quote

Need a barrel to build one?
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep. I was finally able to snag a CMMG RDB 9mm barrel and bolt at a great price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top