Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 2:10:52 AM EDT
I just recently bought Q's Fix in 8.6blk and had bought a Rex Silentium Mod X 338 a few months before. I noticed that there's an adapter, the Omega XL, that will fit the XL Cherry bomb. The Rex can don't have a lot of room in the first cavity, will the Omega XL adapter give enough room to use the Rex can with the XL Cherry bomb?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#1]
From pictures it appears most of the Plan B XL Omega mount is on the outside of the can.  Also, on Qs website it says the Plan B XL and regular Plan B Omega mounts fit the same cans.

I run the regular Plan B Omega in my mg7s so my guess is it will fit.

I hope so because I plan to get a larger bore mg7 down the road and do the same.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eliteII:
From pictures it appears most of the Plan B XL Omega mount is on the outside of the can.  Also, on Qs website it says the Plan B XL and regular Plan B Omega mounts fit the same cans.

I run the regular Plan B Omega in my mg7s so my guess is it will fit.

I hope so because I plan to get a larger bore mg7 down the road and do the same.
View Quote

I hope so too. Q is supposed to give me a free suppressor with the purchase of the Fix, I chose the porq chop. If the XL omega works with the Rex can I'll have two to play with. My dealer has the Omega XL, just have to convince him to open the package. I can't see too many people wanting to run with that setup. I'll report back when the paperwork clears.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Well heres an update. Got my 12' barrel 8.6 Fix with a two day approval, man that was fast. I bought the Omega XL adapter and it fits the Rex 338 can, barely. It doesnt bottom out so Im guessing its good. Still waiting on a response from Q about the free suppressor promo with purchasing a Fix but its a holiday weekend so I'll call sometime next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top