Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 3:06:18 PM EDT
Preface: this is NOT a for sale thread.

I have an older original HK A3 stock with some finish wear that I bought to SBR an AP5, which I've since sold.  I see the new production HK stocks are going for like a grand on HKParts, but subtracting the typical HKParts inflation and accounting for the finish wear, what should this thing go for?  

The parts themselves are in good shape, it locks up nice and solid, and I have a new buffer for it, it just looks a little.. vintage.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's the non f, I think they go for over 1k now since the sp5 released and people started buying em up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:57:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Prices seem to be dropping with the influx of mke a3 stocks. I have seen prices from 6-700 lately on hkpro., about double the mke price.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#3]
For HK and in good shape, prices seem to be $600-$1000 prices generally still holding some value among HK enthusiasts as they aren't making the real German marked/made ones - but the market has slowed a bit because us folks with clones aren't buying them at that price for a $1K gun.

I  bought some HK stocks when that was the only thing available and then as the clones emerged, bought aftermarket ones and even a steel airsoft stock (yes it works)

I keep the HK stocks literally because someday I will get a real HK and want the stock and who knows what they will be priced in the future.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
For HK and in good shape, prices seem to be $600-$1000 prices generally still holding some value among HK enthusiasts as they aren't making the real German marked/made ones - but the market has slowed a bit because us folks with clones aren't buying them at that price for a $1K gun.

I  bought some HK stocks when that was the only thing available and then as the clones emerged, bought aftermarket ones and even a steel airsoft stock (yes it works)

I keep the HK stocks literally because someday I will get a real HK and want the stock and who knows what they will be priced in the future.

View Quote

On the recommendation of another board member, I called HK directly and asked about non-F A3 stocks.  They DO still make them albeit in limited numbers.  And they are expensive when they come available.  Even direct.  I was quoted $850, IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top