Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2020 2:35:02 PM EDT
Found one for $100. Did I get screwed? Same as one below, just used Of course. Flashlight works, finish has scuffs and good pad.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal nowadays. There’s one on gunbroker bid up to $242 at the moment...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a great price.  You going to swap in a Malkoff conversion?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Humble brag thread
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Humble brag thread
View Quote
Not at all. Never looked on GB or elsewhere for used ones. I just know the new ones are crazy expensive. I’m getting an sp5 tomorrow and lucked out today at a place that deals in a lot of police tradeins etc. I asked, and the had a couple. Most were in pretty bad shape.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thats a great price.  You going to swap in a Malkoff conversion?
View Quote
I’ve got an old Surefire at the house with led conversion. It should mount up. If not I’m not worried about it. Today was an impulse buy that fell in my lap. I only went by the place to check out braces for an Sp5 and see if it’s worth going that route or tailhook til I form1.  Everything just fell in place.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice, yeah it's real. Good bargain

Also, soooo glad I decided to buy like 2 or 3 of them all working with flashlights  @ like $100 a pop like a year & a half ago. Same goes for all mp5 stuff

Would have never believed the market would explode like it has
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I have that one like new in the box. was going to sell it but everyone wants it basically for free.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 11:23:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Will the Surefire 328lmf-b clear with an Omega 9k?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Will the Surefire 328lmf-b clear with an Omega 9k?
View Quote
I don’t think so. My Osprey won’t even fit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have that one like new in the box. was going to sell it but everyone wants it basically for free.
View Quote
Might want to reconsider. The last one on GB that someone posted a thread on sold at I believe almost $300, and it was an older model like the one I have.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don’t think so. My Osprey won’t even fit.
View Quote
Ok - Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top