Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2024 10:35:03 AM EDT
I snagged a OCL Polonium from CA the other day, now I'm trying to figure out mounting options.  Im new to the suppressor world and Im having a hard time sorting out all the options.  I would like to be able to use this can on 3 different 5.56 ARs.  I am looking at the Rearden Atlas adapter for the can.

I have a 14.5" with a pinned &welded extended A2 on it.  I am thinking of replacing this with a Rearden DPB that would be pinned and welded.
I have 2 16" that i will will probably get Rearden FHD or R2 or SPB, havent decided yet.

Does all this sound like it will work?  Mainly worried about the DPB and the Atlas working together on the Polonium.

Am is missing anything?  Other suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:06:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StarCityShooter] [#1]
Im doing the same with the Polonium K I ordered.

The only thing I found in my research would be the overrun on the longer MD into the can. I have no idea if its an issue with these models/combinations though, so the vets in here would have to chime in.

I know they have the Atlas XL adapter which alleviated the overrun, but it adds length to the can
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Budget Price, High End Performance: OCL Polonium K review

No experience with Rearden, but I had to use the Plan A “L” here to allow the long Griffin pinned flash hider to fit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By acmax95:
I snagged a OCL Polonium from CA the other day, now I'm trying to figure out mounting options.  Im new to the suppressor world and Im having a hard time sorting out all the options.  I would like to be able to use this can on 3 different 5.56 ARs.  I am looking at the Rearden Atlas adapter for the can.

I have a 14.5" with a pinned &welded extended A2 on it.  I am thinking of replacing this with a Rearden DPB that would be pinned and welded.
I have 2 16" that i will will probably get Rearden FHD or R2 or SPB, havent decided yet.

Does all this sound like it will work?  Mainly worried about the DPB and the Atlas working together on the Polonium.

Am is missing anything?  Other suggestions?
View Quote
This is a question for @AndrewKing

Following though because I put in for an FDE Polonium yesterday and I’m exploring muzzle device options too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I went with a DeadAir Key-mo on my Polonium K since I have 2 pinned NOX on 13.7 ARs. I also have a Sandman S and FCD Key-mo mounts on my SBRs. I have no issues other than wanneeding more cans…
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
There's another thread a little farther down that is relevant to your interests

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/So-is-Plan-B-all-that-Hop-makes-it-out-to-be-/20-551231/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top