Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2023 11:13:02 PM EDT
So I have a bunch of noob questions for an eform 1 to build an SBR. Having never done this before I’m confused. As I understand it the need to submit…

- 5320.1 application
- 5320.23 responsible persons
- FD-258 fingerprint cards
- ID photo
- Trust
- CLEO

So a couple of quick questions…

First off is the above everything I need or am I missing anything? Beyond that, for the passport photos, how I get them converted to eft. files? Lastly, for the trust, can I just scan it into a pdf?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By GerryOwen:
So I have a bunch of noob questions for an eform 1 to build an SBR. Having never done this before I'm confused. As I understand it the need to submit

- 5320.1 application
- 5320.23 responsible persons
- FD-258 fingerprint cards
- ID photo
- Trust
- CLEO

So a couple of quick questions

First off is the above everything I need or am I missing anything? Beyond that, for the passport photos, how I get them converted to eft. files? Lastly, for the trust, can I just scan it into a pdf?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote
-That list is correct, then pay the $200 at the end. (make sure your browser allows pop ups, the pay window is a pop up on their site)
-You need to send two sets of fingerprints if using a hard copy.
-Make sure your passport or selfie picture is the size required, they will deny your application if to big or small, they will accept .jpg format
-I use adobe scan app to make the trust file one document rather than a bunch of individual pages and yes, make it into .pdf format

As far as the .eft files for fingerprints hansohn bros does that.
You have to roll your prints on a FD-258 card, fill out all the required info and send it to them to convert.
Or if you have a UPS hub by you, you can go there and they do it, I believe.
https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/hansohn-brothers/accessories/eft-conversion-service/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top