Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2023 12:35:20 AM EDT
I have a DA Nomad 30 submitted December 2022.  I'm planning to use it on my AR-10 308 and my 556 AR 11.5 pistol (soon to be SBR).  What accessories (mount, etc) do yall recommend?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 12:54:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the Xeno adapter and Xeno brakes.  I have an E-Brake as well, but you may not care for that.  I haven't ordered one yet, but I plan on getting the wipe end cap to screw around with 300blk subs.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the Keymo mount and flash hiders. They are expensive.

Adapter $249
https://deadairsilencers.com/product/keymo/

Flash Hider $89
https://deadairsilencers.com/product/flash-hider/
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
First choice would be Xeno mount & flash hiders.  Second choice would be Plan A mount for and Griffin has good choices in muzzle devices.  Rearden Atlas and their muzzle devices are also nice.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I have keymo on mine. But if I wasn’t so heavily invested in it, I would go xeno on everything. Also ebrake does lower recoil and knocks off about 2db with my own suppressor testing.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First choice would be Xeno mount & flash hiders.  Second choice would be Plan A mount for and Griffin has good choices in muzzle devices.  Rearden Atlas and their muzzle devices are also nice.
View Quote

I’d be happy to sell my xeno mount and Xeno FH from my Sierra 5 if I can get the SOT to let me have it
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Depends on priorities.  If your top priority is weight, the Xeno mount will be lighter.  If you're planning on swapping it between multiple guns and you can live with a couple of extra ounces of weight, I'd go with Keymo.  I have a Sandman S, with an e-brake and use a Keymo adaptor.  Switch it between 4 different guns.  But for me the weight isn't a big issue and I do think the e-brake helps make the gun recoil flatter so faster follow up shots.  It also seems to reduce gas blowback slightly.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’d be happy to sell my xeno mount and Xeno FH from my Sierra 5 if I can get the SOT to let me have it
View Quote

Just curious, and apologize if thread sidetrack, but what do you plan to replace it with?
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just curious, and apologize if thread sidetrack, but what do you plan to replace it with?
View Quote

I’m heavily invested in Griffin plan A

Here’s about half
Aug with FH
Three 6.5g. 12, 18, 14”
Thompson contender that now wears and EZ brake

16” 308, 8” 300blk absent

Attachment Attached File

Recce7, Vox, Hybrid, ECCO’d Specwar 556
MG7 .264 and Sierra5 joining the PlanA stable
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you used the rearden atlas?

I want to use a similar mount to the plan B to use on a cherry bomb.. DA says the Q plan b can cause gaulling and im trying to avoid that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top