Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2024 9:18:25 AM EDT
Time for a new duty belt.  Mine has gotten too big (a good problem to have). Looking for black nylon, 2.25, padded and maybe a cobra buckle.

What do yall recommend?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Safelife. Didn’t need padding. Love it after a few weeks now. Can do molle too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#2]
If there's a 511 store near you, they have them in stock.  That way you can be sure to get the correct size.  I'm very happy with mine and would get it again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KitBuilder] [#3]
If you want 2" black with Cobra buckle, get this one: https://www.bluealphabelts.com/product/standard-2-leo-duty-belt-rig/

You won't need padding. The width and stiffness will render it good-to-go. Trust me.

I use their 1.75" (non-MOLLE) belts in coyote and MultiCam.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
If you want 2" black with Cobra buckle, get this one: https://www.bluealphabelts.com/product/standard-2-leo-duty-belt-rig/

You won't need padding. The width and stiffness will render it good-to-go. Trust me.

I use their 1.75" (non-MOLLE) belts in coyote and MultiCam.
View Quote

I would agree with this - been using their duty belts for the past 2 years- both 1.75 and;2”;
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:13:28 AM EDT
[#5]
5.11 Sierra Bravo duty belt....it's the only 5.11 product that isn't a kitchy turd and is actually useful.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Took delivery of my Blue Force Gear GRID belt with the COBRA adapter yesterday. I’ve worn it all shift today and have been very impressed with the comfort and weight (or lack thereof)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top