Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2020 7:21:17 AM EDT
Got rifle yesterday. Haven’t cleaned or demurred yet. Worked bolt about 50 times. Was sticky. It would kinda lock up and not cam all the way down when closing the bolt. 10% of the time. I lube heavy and it got better. Almost all the way gone. I’m going to install a Anarchy bolt handle and Spiral style bolt knob if they ever get here. LOL...But here a picture of the bolt head. Is this a common chamfer angle on the 5.56bolts? Two are complete lugs with the ejector lug being machined 2/3 of the way off. Clearance deal I guess. How are y’all’s ejector lug ?   I’m dropping a leuapold 1x 4  on it . I like this rifle. Thanks WarDawgAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top