Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2021 10:52:44 PM EDT
Just picked up a new PS90, and need to get it set up now. What are some recommendations for sling and optic set ups? Also suggestions for who can do NFA engraving on the PS90.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Design Machines series of Low Optic Mounts are highly regarded:

https://dmachineri.com/collections/scope-mounts

They also make a little Side rail for a light mount:

https://dmachineri.com/collections/best-selling/products/ps-90
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Where in TX are you?

If in DFW, Ident Markings in Rockwall will do a great job, or Lone Star Armory in Ft Worth

I have used both extensively for Markings and other stuff, top notch

Here is mine with an EFFEN90 receiver, much lower scope height and weight

Buy FN mags and get the Mankave rollers when you can, they feed 10000% smoother
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If in the Austin or surrounding areas PM me. I have a good local contact that does good work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the TROS mount with a 3 MOA RMR. I went minimalist in that aspect. I'll be swapping the barrel with the CMMG 10.4" when I move into my house. I had my engraving done in VA already. I use the Urban ERT PS90 sling and like it quite a bit. My SilencerCo switchback will live on there most of the time. It is rated for 5.7. Now that those rails were posted, I'll have to grab two!

I was lucky and found found box of FN ammo at the PX last weekend! The price sucked, but I snagged it anyway. I have some empty mags to fill.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where in TX are you?

If in DFW, Ident Markings in Rockwall will do a great job, or Lone Star Armory in Ft Worth

I have used both extensively for Markings and other stuff, top notch

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/490290/20210624_152203-1994663.jpg

Here is mine with an EFFEN90 receiver, much lower scope height and weight

Buy FN mags and get the Mankave rollers when you can, they feed 10000% smoother
View Quote

I'm in the central I45 corridor. I'll look into both those for the engraving. I really like the look of that lower mount. Thanks for the suggestions
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have the TROS mount with a 3 MOA RMR. I went minimalist in that aspect. I'll be swapping the barrel with the CMMG 10.4" when I move into my house. I had my engraving done in VA already. I use the Urban ERT PS90 sling and like it quite a bit. My SilencerCo switchback will live on there most of the time. It is rated for 5.7. Now that those rails were posted, I'll have to grab two!

I was lucky and found found box of FN ammo at the PX last weekend! The price sucked, but I snagged it anyway. I have some empty mags to fill.
View Quote

I like the looks of that ERT sling. I'm debating a purpose built sling versus using something like the PMM qd cup adapters for a traditional two point set up.

I'm leaning towards using the CMMG barrel as well, though for my suppressor I'm considering using a 3lug with my omega 9k.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#7]

before i converted my yhm cans to asr mounts
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, at least you can fill one mag...

Forrest

Link Posted: 9/5/2021 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Forrest

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forrest

I got pretty lucky there was a gun shop selling SS195’s for 39.99 a box. The problem was they were only letting you get two boxes a day I ended up getting 550 rounds total 11 boxes. I have been scouring gun ranges and gun shops in my area to find some more 5.7 ammo no luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top