Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2024 7:08:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evintos]
https://nemoarms.com/product/mongoose-9mm-carbine/

$1950 MSRP, Scorpion mags, tilt barrel design, so similar conceptually to LWRCI SMG 45.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 7:37:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Birddog1911] [#1]
Going to have the same price tag?

ETA: That's what happens when you get to not paying attention. That's better than I would have expected.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm quite impressed. Good choice of the magazine. Potentially OOB-safe (cannot be sure without looking inside, but it can be). And hopefully they can make it accurate (unlike LWRC SMG-45, which operates in the same way).
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zaitcev:
I'm quite impressed. Good choice of the magazine. Potentially OOB-safe (cannot be sure without looking inside, but it can be). And hopefully they can make it accurate (unlike LWRC SMG-45, which operates in the same way).
View Quote

My later production LWRC SMG 45 does not have the accuracy issues. I understand that I have a sample size of 1. YMMV
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s interesting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be interested in seeing internal pictures of the barrel and bcg to better understand the operating system. Any other 9mm pcc have similar operating system as this Mongoose?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Only 2k.

Hope it's better then those brass eating 300 Win Mag AR's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top