Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2018 5:22:13 PM EDT
Someone point me to some in stock level 3+ small sapi plates that are 5 pounds a peice or less please.

i ordered some in February with a 1 month lead time, here we are almost 3 months later with no set date on order fuffillment so I canceled the order.

the company offered me medium but I already have a small jpc, the small is on the brink of being to big already so I don't really want to have to buy another carrier that is definitely gonna be to big.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.bulletproofme.com/RP-Level-3-PLUS-Ultra-light.html
View Quote
That's what I originally ordered and who I ordered from.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.officersurvival.org/products/hesco-bi-3610-level-iii-stand-alone-armor-plates

Hesco 3610s it's a little more than BPM, but  officer survival has pretty much the full line of Hesco products.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.officersurvival.org/products/hesco-bi-3610-level-iii-stand-alone-armor-plates

Hesco 3610s it's a little more than BPM, but  officer survival has pretty much the full line of Hesco products.
View Quote
I will look into this when I get home, thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 4:01:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I will look into this when I get home, thanks
View Quote
You have to be leo or have a ccw to order off that website. Just a heads up.

Plus its 6-8 weeks special order
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I got my hesco 3610’s from spartan armor. I don’t remember if I need to show my LTc or not. They are awesome plates.

There’s another special threat (3+) plate that stops 762x39 AP rounds and most other common rounds. I can’t rememebr the name though. They were also pretty lightweight.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Search on EE or ebay for real SAPI plates, a size small will run 3.5lbs

if you really have a small enough frame that a size small feels big go with the x-small plates, those weigh 2.8 lbs
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I have my tx ltc, so not worried about having to show it to purchase, just not wanting a lead time.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I just ordered a set of plates from Highcom and had them within two weeks. Manufactured as soon as I ordered them. Use coupon code AR15.COM for 20% off.

Granted these were their 4SAS7 plates. The manufacturing process may be longer for 3+ stuff.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

if you really have a small enough frame that a size small feels big go with the x-small plates, those weigh 2.8 lbs
View Quote
If you use SAPI or ESAPI plates you need a backer of interceptor or better performance.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I really think the small sapi will be the best fit, here is the carrier on me for reference.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you use SAPI or ESAPI plates you need a backer of interceptor or better performance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it's there for back face deformation. Not to stop bullets.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I really think the small sapi will be the best fit, here is the carrier on me for reference.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/297824/FE93A5E4-7312-4C68-9008-D9B59E5B6E59-545940.JPG
View Quote
Whats your chest size OP?
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Whats your chest size OP?
View Quote
Good question, haven't measured in a long time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top