Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2019 7:47:50 PM EDT
I’m posting this here because it is a part of my SBR. I hope I can get some help here. If I’m wrong, please point me in the right place.

I LOST MY DAMN PLATE FOR MY GOVNAH!!!! I was taking apart my rig and set it down on the work bench. While I was cleaning/working, the wife was culling the Christmas decorations and I think the parts box/tin was tossed out with the garbage...
Does anyone have an idea where I can find one. Google-fu is weak with me.

HALP!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
@amphibian Maybe the creator still has some left.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Does he even make/sell them anymore? Asking because I am looking at getting new adjustable gas block for an upcoming build.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
You might need to find a shop that can make a new one for you.  I haven't taken mine apart but I believe it's just a plate with three holes in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top