Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2018 3:55:51 AM EDT
10.5 sbr.  Way over gassed an will be suppressed on occasion.  I need a adj gas block that will fit under this rail with a .750 barrel.  What are you guys running that will fit under this small handguard?  Thanks for input hive.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Slr is what I am leaning towards.  Wanted a Odin works buy not enough clearance.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious, have you tried an H3 buffer and a Wolff extra-power recoil spring?

I put together a 7.5 barrel AR in 5.56 that was throwing brass the @1 o'clock position. An H3 buffer and extra-power recoil spring have M193 ejecting at a little past 3 o'clock. However, I don't shoot this gun suppressed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#4]
No I haven't.  It's throwing brass at 1:00 with carbine buffer.  I want to keep this right light so I want to fix it on the gas side.  That will also let me regulate it suppressed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top