Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2021 9:57:44 PM EDT

So I finally just received my stamp from e-filing. I have an 1.5" x 8" Titanium Kit from DM for a 30 cal. build. The only thing that is holding me back are the baffles.  They're similar to RSC baffles except for the hat top w/ ports. I have zero clue as to how I want to do this. DHC while milling off the extra hat after drilling the caliber hole? Any ideas would be Highly appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#1]
No one truly knows. They weren't extremely popular an people were using them on everything from 22 to magnum rifle. In the short time they were available, I don't believe a common clip scheme was settled on. Some went one way, some went the other.

One guy did this, I believe for 9mm.
<--- Google phot link (arf no like). Just RMB and open in New Tab

But, he posted vids shooting it on 556.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top