Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I finished putting the new cmmg 22 kit upper together.

After another hour of sanding on that better mag adapter I now can finally fit into 2 of my AR lowers. One fits in no problem. The other lower I have to use that other person's suggestion and use a M&P mag to guide it in.

I tried it out with the new upper on the lower with the BFS binary trigger in it.

Now I wasn't sure how this was going to work because I am still waiting on that taccom plug.

Anyways I tried it out first on 1 m&P22 mag with CCI SV,

On semi, all rounds fired with no issues.

I then flipped it over to the fun switch. ran 3 more mags through it.

Only one stoppage-one case stovepiped. Other than that no problems.

Man that was a lot of fun-don't know why I didn't build one of these uppers sooner.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
My little plinker. Form 1 finally returned after 11 months. Originally a 16.25 inch S&W 15-22. Chopped the barrel down to 4.5 inches, SBR’d, Sparrow, and Troy handguard. There are several other smaller modifications as well... lighter trigger springs (helps run lower powered subsonic ammo - no trigger reset issues), oversized aluminum charging handle, BAD, etc... By far the most fun gun I own. The wife and boy love it too.

Runs pretty much anything I put in it without issue, except some of the bulk ammo doesn't engage the LRBHO. Other than that, has run over 15 different types of .22lr no problem.

Still deciding on how to modify the buffer tube/stock area, as it’s one piece attached to the lower. Probably gonna chop it off and go with a wire folder of some sort.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure I like the short rail. swapped it with a 7" I had on it previously.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top