Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2018 2:34:10 PM EDT
I put this together to be low maintenance, easily carried, quiet, and accurate.

Tac-Sol X Ring receiver and bolt
Tac-Sol SBX barrel
BX trigger assembly
Magpul Backpacker stock and optic mount
CZ Scorpion Evo sights
Trijicon TX30 Tripower optic
Silencerco Warlock 2

I've got 3 spare mags in the stock under the cheek rest, and all the tools needed for takedown, fastener removal, some earplugs (to prevent rattling), and batteries in the pistol grip.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking good!
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice job
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice..... What are your thoughts about the MAGPUL stock?
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
It's the only product of theirs I think is worthwhile. Well thought out, and good function, not just different looking.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By
View Quote
@RMO I have one of those stocks as well, and I love it. makes the 10/22 into one solid little package rather than 2 halves. snapping together is nice, and the fact that you can have some mags, ammo, plugs, etc all in one place is pretty nice.

@op what do you think of the barrel? I would love to get mine shorter without filing a stamp.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@RMO I have one of those stocks as well, and I love it. makes the 10/22 into one solid little package rather than 2 halves. snapping together is nice, and the fact that you can have some mags, ammo, plugs, etc all in one place is pretty nice.

@op what do you think of the barrel? I would love to get mine shorter without filing a stamp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By

It's a great way to get a shorter overall package with a silencer attached.
Accuracy with CCI Standard Velocity is better than I expected at under an inch at 25 yards with a 1x optic, from a standing position.
I haven't shot it with the iron sights yet, but it's about a lower 1/3 cowitness.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Very nice!  Is that just a Magpul rail mount on the forend?  Do you have a link to those CZ sights?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#9]
This looks great. Exactly how my 10/22 is down to the barrel and stock, sans the Aimpoint. I need a rds for it, can you tell me which mount you used?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's the only product of theirs I think is worthwhile. Well thought out, and good function, not just different looking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have to agree on the stock. I waited until I found it on sale and bought it. I’m not typically a magpul fan either, but this one is pretty well thought out. Use it as a trail gun in the back 40. Puma, wild turkey, yotes, etc.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thx for the feedback, I don't have a Take Down but was curious about the stock since it seems pretty innovated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top