Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2019 6:24:25 PM EDT
I have a few items in my name personally that I want to transfer to a trust that has been set up.  I know that each item must be on its own Form 4, but do I have to submit a separate responsible persons 5320.23 for each Form 4?  So if I want to transfer 3 items, there would be 3 Form 4's, and 3 Form 23's which would require 3 pair of fingerprints and 3 pictures?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s how I understand it. Each item has its own stamp and will need a Ned stamp as you transfer it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The Form 4 is what gets approved and gets the stamp.  I know that has to be submitted.

What I'm asking about is the responsible persons form 5320.23.  This is what goes with the Form 4 as to the trustees/responsible persons who can possess the trust owned items.  Each Form 23 requires one picture and two fingerprint cards.  When sending in multiple transfers at the same time, are multiple Form 23's required (one for each Form 4) or just one for the lot of Form 4's?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Each Form 4 is separate and requires it's own set of RPQ's, prints and photos.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
5320.23 has the SN on it (at least for the ATF copy. No way to send a single copy in to cover multiple F4s.

The photo goes on the 5320.23 (just the ATF Copy), so that's one photo per SN.

If you're sending it all in the same envelope, multiple people have filed with single set of FD-258LE fingerprint cards, so that's about the only thing you can "save" on in regards to filing multiples at once.
View Quote
This is exactly what I needed...so I don't need to go back to Metro and wait another 3 hrs for another printing.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top