Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2018 6:15:03 AM EDT
Mostly in terms of bullet stability...  does a bullet yaw a bit exiting the muzzle?

Planning a reflex can w 1” gap to blast baffle.  Just wondering if a gap of so much is reqto orevent baffle strike??
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
not needed. I think most people go 1/4"-1/2" depending on the muzzle device.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 1:37:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Muzzle would be 1" from blast baffle, hoping to get a short flash hider that would terminate at 1/4" from the blast baffle.

If I did not say, it is a 223 rifle in a 30 cal can. And, the blast baffle is easily replaceable, well they all are, it is not welded.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And, the blast baffle is easily replaceable, well they all are, it is not welded.
View Quote
Only if your an SOT or have a SOT do the replacement. replacement silencer parts are a big no no.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]
with a reflex design, you'd be better off with a brake acting as a blast baffle (which then makes it replaceable) instead of a flash hider
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 5:14:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Only if your an SOT or have a SOT do the replacement. replacement silencer parts are a big no no.
View Quote
Yes, you cannot have even a single extra baffle, but you can destroy a worn baffle and make another one can you not?  Or you could send The worn baffle in to the mfg to be replaced w a cooy of your F1?
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Just rotate your baffles. Put the blast baffle at the end of the stack when it is damaged (pending your bore is still fine), but it takes a lot to wear out a baffle.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Good info here and lots of it.  Not sure if it is in this write up but one of my mentors has always stressed that the
distance from the end of the muzzle to the blast baffle never exceed the length of your projectile. The reason is for
stripping the gases ASAP and so they don't effect the projectile stability after it leaves the barrel

http://silencerresearch.com/sound_suppressors_on_high_powered_rifles.htm
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just rotate your baffles. Put the blast baffle at the end of the stack when it is damaged (pending your bore is still fine), but it takes a lot to wear out a baffle.
View Quote
Only blast baffle is steel
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good info here and lots of it.  Not sure if it is in this write up but one of my mentors has always stressed that the
distance from the end of the muzzle to the blast baffle never exceed the length of your projectile. The reason is for
stripping the gases ASAP and so they don't effect the projectile stability after it leaves the barrel

View Quote
Interesting.  My 308 can BB is ~1.9” from muzzle when mounted as designed...
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:  Yes, you cannot have even a single extra baffle, but you can destroy a worn baffle and make another one can you not?  Or you could send The worn baffle in to the mfg to be replaced w a cooy of your F1?
View Quote
BATFE prohibits non-SOTs from can repair.  If you make a replacement baffle you've got to have another stamp for it.  Homemade cans have to be sent to an SOT for repair.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 3:15:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
BATFE prohibits non-SOTs from can repair.  If you make a replacement baffle you've got to have another stamp for it.  Homemade cans have to be sent to an SOT for repair.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Yes, you cannot have even a single extra baffle, but you can destroy a worn baffle and make another one can you not?  Or you could send The worn baffle in to the mfg to be replaced w a cooy of your F1?
Jesus H christ.  Id like to see the tortured reasoning in that ruling and where in the law they justify it.  The did make a genetal ruling or is this just from some letter to an individual from the tech branch?

This sounds like something someone should sur the atf for a tax refund for...
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  Jesus H christ.  Id like to see the tortured reasoning in that ruling and where in the law they justify it.  The did make a genetal ruling or is this just from some letter to an individual from the tech branch?

This sounds like something someone should sur the atf for a tax refund for...
View Quote
If you can afford Nolo, I'll contribute to your GoFundMe...
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#13]
This is a result of functionally complete suppressor parts kits being sold openly 35-40 years ago,  so this regulatory interpretation is nothing new.  Over the years several Form 1 builders have posted tech branch letters that have stated extra parts are illegal, but a destroyed part can be replaced. But these letters go against the long standing guidance, and have no broad legal utility.

As a practical legal manner, I'm unaware of any cases brought against Form 1 builders for repairing their own designs. Nobody wants the expense and hassle of being a test case for regulatory over reach, so it's bad form to ask for permission, or otherwise illuminate risky or questionable practices, however mundane, private, seemingly harmless, and latent.  The regulators take tax evasion very seriously and will prosecute any opportunities that come under their scrutiny.

$200 is cheap protection money considering the consequences.  Having an approved Form 1 for an unbuilt item gives one flexibility without delay, as the description can be amended prior to building.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Getting back on topic...

This makes sense, but is it empirically based or just speculative? I mean are there controlled tests that validate this notion??
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#15]
unknown
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:BATFE prohibits non-SOTs from can repair. Homemade cans have to be sent to an SOT for repair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:BATFE prohibits non-SOTs from can repair. Homemade cans have to be sent to an SOT for repair.
This is untrue. The ATF openly states that a Form 1 "Maker" can repair a suppressor. I said "repair" not "replace". You can reference the handbook or even the Bardwell letter.

Quoted:If you make a replacement baffle you've got to have another stamp for it.
Yes, this is true (for non-SOT's)
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is untrue. The ATF openly states that a Form 1 "Maker" can repair a suppressor. I said "repair" not "replace". You can reference the handbook or even the Bardwell letter.

Yes, this is true (for non-SOT's)
View Quote
Even if u destroy the damaged baffle fitst you cannot make a replacement baffle?  What else would constitute a repair then?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:Even if u destroy the damaged baffle fitst you cannot make a replacement baffle?  What else would constitute a repair then?
View Quote
Making a part to replace an existing would constitute a replacement.
If you filed a form 1 for a single baffle, it would be a new silencer in and of itself, and not a true "replacement" part.

Let's say you had an end cap strike and damaged the cap & tube threads.
File a form 1 for a new end cap (serialized w/ new approved stamp) and you are allowed to "repair" the tube threads.

Directly from the ATF (found in the Bardwell letter)
"If an individual made one of these parts, even for use as a
replacement part, the individual would be making a silencer.  Under
the provisions of the National Firearms Act, any person must apply
for and receive permission to make a silencer and pay the making
tax for each silencer made.  This would require the individual
owner to file an ATF Form 1 application for each silencer part to
be made with the payment of $200.00 for each application prior to
making any replacement part."

From the ATF (found in handbook)
A damaged outer tube may be repaired by any Federal firearms licensee qualified to perform gunsmithing or by the registered owner.

All of this would be a bit ridiculous as you'd be smarter to pay an SOT or file a form 1 for an entirely new, and revised, silencer.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 12:23:07 AM EDT
[#19]
so no replacing end caps or baffles yourself w/o a new $200 stamp?

maybe a guy should make one of them modular cans whose full length config would be like 20" long and the extension part would have a hole mess of excess baffles that could be utilized in its shorter config
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
so no replacing end caps or baffles yourself w/o a new $200 stamp?

maybe a guy should make one of them modular cans whose full length config would be like 20" long and the extension part would have a hole mess of excess baffles that could be utilized in its shorter config
View Quote
This is a grey area for form1 silencers.

There is no law that states all parts of a silencer have to be utilized at any given time, but there is the ATF opinion that "extra parts" are considered silencers in and of themselves and therefore a no-go.

Suffice it to say that most makers consider a form1 can, a one-time operation and if anything were to happen to said can it is easier, cheaper, and less risky to file a new form1 and make another can.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There is no law that states all parts of a silencer have to be utilized at any given time, but there is the ATF opinion that "extra parts" are considered silencers in and of themselves and therefore a no-go.

Suffice it to say that most makers consider a form1 can, a one-time operation and if anything were to happen to said can it is easier, cheaper, and less risky to file a new form1 and make another can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  so no replacing end caps or baffles yourself w/o a new $200 stamp?

Perhaps 2x Form 1s to make 2x cans, one is 20" and is jam packed w/ baffles & no spacers - the other is the can that is used.  If any parts fail on the smaller can, a baffle could be removed from the larger can and inserted, no?  Probably cheaper just to send homemade can to SOT, but if one had a lot of homemade cans it might be worthwhile to have a spare baffle can.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is the old school way that does work. However with new baffle styles and the DHC which is a complex symmetrical clip this does not apply. The can will perform better with all baffle clipped. Including the 1st blast baffle and last baffle.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, you cannot have even a single extra baffle, but you can destroy a worn baffle and make another one can you not?  Or you could send The worn baffle in to the mfg to be replaced w a cooy of your F1?
View Quote
The form 1 maker cannot replace any silencer parts or make any new silencer parts. The only way to have a worn part replaced is the can with the form 1 will.need to be sent to the sot to replace the worn out baffle.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The form 1 maker cannot replace any silencer parts or make any new silencer parts. The only way to have a worn part replaced is the can with the form 1 will.need to be sent to the sot to replace the worn out baffle.
View Quote
Rusty, I get the gist of what you're trying to convey, but your wording is incorrect.
Above, I quoted the ATF's own words on how a form 1 "maker" can produce a replacement part. While this "replacement" part would be deemed its own silencer, it's still a legal replacement.
W/o an approved form 1, for a replacement part, you're correct in that an SOT would be needed.

If I were to file a new form 1, it would be for an entire new silencer and not a replacement part.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Rusty, I get the gist of what you're trying to convey, but your wording is incorrect.
Above, I quoted the ATF's own words on how a form 1 "maker" can produce a replacement part. While this "replacement" part would be deemed its own silencer, it's still a legal replacement.
W/o an approved form 1, for a replacement part, you're correct in that an SOT would be needed.

If I were to file a new form 1, it would be for an entire new silencer and not a replacement part.
View Quote
I believe an SOT can make replacement parts and make repairs on an existing form 1 without needing a new tax stamp. reason being is their in the business and have approval from the atf to do such.

From my understanding the one part they cannot replace is the serialized part (often the tube) they can however "repair" the serialized part as long as the information is not tampered with or destroyed. ie. you frag an endcap and it pulls the treads on the tube. as long as they can shorten the tube and re-thread it without damaging the serial #, model # ect..... they can do such. however since your are not allowed "spare parts" if you lose a baffle and or spacers in the process they would have to be destroyed.

Many SOT's offer re-core services, "jail breaking" (making a sealed can serviceable) ect.... all of which do not require a new stamp. (or at least to my knowledge) I'm sure ones engaged in the business will clarify. Rusty?
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#26]
How in the suite fuck Kennett be argued that and SOT can make a modular suppressor but a formal one maker cannot make a modular suppressoru how in the suite but can it be argued that and SOT can make a modular suppressor but a formal one maker cannot make a modular suppressor
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How in the suite fuck Kennett be argued that and SOT can make a modular suppressor but a formal one maker cannot make a modular suppressoru how in the suite but can it be argued that and SOT can make a modular suppressor but a formal one maker cannot make a modular suppressor
View Quote
I agree it's bullshit. I wanted to make my 9mm can modular so I could have a K can and full size all in one. I did submit a letter to the ATF but never received anything back and it's been well over a year. hell I have sent 3-4 letters in all and never have got one back. oldest being easily 2+ years.

That being said I don't want to tango with the ATF and it just isn't worth the risk. a $200 stamp is safe insurance just to do a 2nd.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because there is a formal design and evaluation process available to manufacturers that is not available to the form1 maker (because a manufacturer can legally make a sample to send in for the process and a form1 maker can NOT)

Manufacturers can submit their designs for evaluation to tech branch and are then given approval (or not) to go ahead with manufacturing
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#29]
It would seem if one had two F1 cans, one could swap parts back and forth between them, no?

Every silencer part is sacred, every part has a home...
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Because there is a formal design and evaluation process available to manufacturers that is not available to the form1 maker (because a manufacturer can legally make a sample to send in for the process and a form1 maker can NOT)

Manufacturers can submit their designs for evaluation to tech branch and are then given approval (or not) to go ahead with manufacturing
View Quote
Can you not just send in you form1 w/ the design prints and notes and if they reject it they send you a note w/ your check and tell you why not?
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Can you not just send in you form1 w/ the design prints and notes and if they reject it they send you a note w/ your check and tell you why not?
View Quote
Yes that is the best way but not absolutely neccessary. A forM 1 maker can make a modular can. Just don't have any left over parts when the can is fully assembled . There are not any regulations that require all the parts  to be installed at all times.

What this means is you cannot have extra endcaps, you can have extra non silencer parts like a thread adapter.  Do not make your tube extension with female threads at each end.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes that is the best way but not absolutely neccessary. A forM 1 maker can make a modular can. Just don't have any left over parts when the can is fully assembled . There are not any regulations that require all the parts  to be installed at all times.

What this means is you cannot have extra endcaps, you can have extra non silencer parts like a thread adapter.  Do not make your tube extension with female threads at each end.
View Quote
@Rustyand
So your saying a form 1 builder could make a tube extension with a baffle stack? much like this?
just as long as there aren't any spare parts when it's full length?
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

@Rustyand
So your saying a form 1 builder could make a tube extension with a baffle stack? much like this? https://www.silencershop.com/media/wysiwyg/ss_pics/Ghost_Product_Breakdown.jpg
just as long as there aren't any spare parts when it's full length?
View Quote
@garred8787
Why not?
Nothing about that design would seem unlawful for a form 1 maker to produce.

What Rusty is saying is, don't be stupid and make the rear threads of the removable portion so it may mate to a spare mount you may have laying around. Make it difficult to prove intent and go with a male thread, possibly at a pitch uncommon to the "parts kit" silencer world.

There's no reason a modular silencer would be illegal so long as your intent is to follow the definition of a silencer.
Building a modular design for the sole intent of having spare baffles is a terrible idea.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#34]
While I personally agree with both that making a form1 version of that design should be ok, there is no way to be sure ATF thinks so.

There could be intrinsic design parameters that the manufacturer used to be allowed to build and sell that design that the form1 redesign would miss.

The only thing known for certain is that ATF considers extra parts as silencers in themselves.

For a commercial silencer, there is no worry for the end user, the design has already been approved by ATF. The end user doesn't create anything so there is no possible way for them to determine that an illegal, unregistered silencer has been created by not using all the parts.

For a form1 silencer however, if the ATF determines that your "modular" silencer is just an excuse to have spare parts, well that would be illegal.

I have a sneaking suspicion (I really don't know, I don't own any yet) that the modular designs are required to have a design that would not allow a baffle from one stack to be swapped with a baffle of the other stack. Either due to being a welded stack, or different dimensionally.

There is no way to submit a form1 design to tech branch as that process would be before an approval. The only way to legally accomplish that would be to contract a 07/02 to do it for you, and at that cost you'd just buy a commercial can
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Just submit drawings with your Form 1.  If ATF gives you the stamp, they've signed off on the drawings.  Just build it to the drawings.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@garred8787
Why not?

What Rusty is saying is, don't be stupid and make the rear threads of the removable portion so it may mate to a spare mount you may have laying around. Make it difficult to prove intent and go with a male thread, possibly at a pitch uncommon to the "parts kit" silencer world.

There's no reason a modular silencer would be illegal so long as your intent is to follow the definition of a silencer.
Building a modular design for the sole intent of having spare baffles is a terrible idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@garred8787
Why not?

In my eye's the tube extension and baffle stack in the second section would be "spare parts" when the suppressor is in the short configuration. thats why I assumed it was a no go.

I would have no problem making it an obscure thread pitch/size hell i'd even be willing to make the second stack plug welded to the extension tube to have the capability of a K can and full size all in 1.

Quoted:
Just submit drawings with your Form 1.  If ATF gives you the stamp, they've signed off on the drawings.  Just build it to the drawings.
I guess that makes sense and would likely be the safest route. worst case they don't approve it and your just out time.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I think the answer is probably two cans.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is the by the numbers way. Not neccsarily the only legal way. I have helped several on the form 1 submission that have been approved.

It can still be done without the dwg on the form 1. The overall fully assembled length has to represented on the form 1. You will need to notify the atf of the length change before the build if longer. If shorrer notify the ATF also.

With regards to the dead air system it requires moving the endcap. When I build a modular can the short section is in front of the long section and has the male threads. The id of the extension is smaller and mostly blast chamber so there are only 1 0r 2 baffles and these are smaller in od than the long section . With this system you move the thread adaper which is not a silencer part.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
While I personally agree with both that making a form1 version of that design should be ok, there is no way to be sure ATF thinks so.

There could be intrinsic design parameters that the manufacturer used to be allowed to build and sell that design that the form1 redesign would miss.

The only thing known for certain is that ATF considers extra parts as silencers in themselves.

For a commercial silencer, there is no worry for the end user, the design has already been approved by ATF. The end user doesn't create anything so there is no possible way for them to determine that an illegal, unregistered silencer has been created by not using all the parts.

For a form1 silencer however, if the ATF determines that your "modular" silencer is just an excuse to have spare parts, well that would be illegal.

I have a sneaking suspicion (I really don't know, I don't own any yet) that the modular designs are required to have a design that would not allow a baffle from one stack to be swapped with a baffle of the other stack. Either due to being a welded stack, or different dimensionally.
correct

There is no way to submit a form1 design to tech branch as that process would be before an approval. The only way to legally accomplish that would be to contract a 07/02 to do it for you, and at that cost you'd just buy a commercial can
View Quote
I hsve discussed this with ftb, techical branch, there primary concern is making a silencer from the extension. Using the shorter extension in front with smaller id alleviates the extra parts concern also

The last sentence has some facts behind it. The one thing you get from a responsible SOT is a better performing can than a comnercial can. For example I tell my customers they will not have any poi sift created by the bullet passing through the can. I reccommend they sight there rifle or pistol.without the can then mount the can. Many have confirmed this in addition their form 1 is quieter than their commercial can costing more. Several SOTs have started using the RSC with the DHC for this reason.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I believe an SOT can make replacement parts and make repairs on an existing form 1 without needing a new tax stamp. reason being is their in the business and have approval from the atf to do such.

From my understanding the one part they cannot replace is the serialized part (often the tube) they can however "repair" the serialized part as long as the information is not tampered with or destroyed. ie. you frag an endcap and it pulls the treads on the tube. as long as they can shorten the tube and re-thread it without damaging the serial #, model # ect..... they can do such. however since your are not allowed "spare parts" if you lose a baffle and or spacers in the process they would have to be destroyed.

Many SOT's offer re-core services, "jail breaking" (making a sealed can serviceable) ect.... all of which do not require a new stamp. (or at least to my knowledge) I'm sure ones engaged in the business will clarify. Rusty?
View Quote
You are correct on all points.I will add that the extra step I take when the threads are damaged., fragged, I will cut off what is needed to bring the tube back to the original length by making a tube ex tension which a form 1 maker is not permitted to do.

I recently had a tube come through the owner had purchased was 6" long and engraved and his form 1 was for 8" . He had changed his mind and wanted a 8" can. For a small charge I made a tube extension to meet his objective.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I hsve discussed this with ftb, techical branch, there primary concern is making a silencer from the extension. Using the shorter extension in front with smaller id alleviates the extra parts concern also

The last sentence has some facts behind it. The one thing you get from a responsible SOT is a better performing can than a comnercial can. For example I tell my customers they will not have any poi sift created by the bullet passing through the can. I reccommend they sight there rifle or pistol.without the can then mount the can. Many have confirmed this in addition their form 1 is quieter than their commercial can costing more. Several SOTs have started using the RSC with the DHC for this reason.
View Quote
What is rsc & dhc?
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What is rsc & dhc?
View Quote
The RSC is a propiertory cone design I developed. The DHC = double hybird clip I developed and put in the public domain. It is a complex symmetrical clip that does not distort the bullet path as the proporgates through the can.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Too long of a distance from crown to blast baffle will result in a large blast chamber and a lot of first round pop.  If the blast chamber is big enough, FRP can extend to second round pop before all the oxygen is consumed.

Too short of a distance from crown to blast baffle has the effect of holding the burning propellant plasma up against the barrel crown which results in erosion of the crown and a slow reduction in accuracy.  Not the end of the world in a SBR but not good for an expensive precision rifle.

At one time, placing the blast baffle very close to the crown was a method of reducing FRP.  We have developed better methods since.

One of the most important things to keep in mind is the blast baffle bore needs to be symmetrical.  If not, it can lead to poor accuracy or worse.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#44]
how about this scenario?  if rusty made me a can with a 10" tube, but it was originally made with a 3" reflex, could i get a new adapter and have rusty fill the extra space in the tube with more baffles, all on the original form 1?
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And, the blast baffle is easily replaceable, well they all are, it is not welded.
If you build a suppressor under a Form 1, are you not the SOT for that licensed suppressor?
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you build a suppressor under a Form 1, are you not the SOT for that licensed suppressor?
View Quote
The approved form 1 pemits you make a suppressor so you are the "maker".

A SOT is required to have a FFL license first then apply for and pay the additionsl tax for the license.
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 12:48:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:. If you build a suppressor under a Form 1, are you not the SOT for that licensed suppressor?
View Quote
Sadly, no.
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sadly, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:. If you build a suppressor under a Form 1, are you not the SOT for that licensed suppressor?
Sadly, no.
Logic need not apply.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:  Logic need not apply.  
View Quote
If you realize from the outset that all gun control laws are intended to deprive the citizenry of their 2nd Amendment rights, then every restriction is logical from our enemies' point of view.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top