Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2018 11:03:26 AM EDT
Does anyone know a place to get them from? I saw some advertised as "Military boot laces" on ebay. Said they were made by Rothco.  I know Rothco makes Jungle boots so I figured they would be what I'm looking for.  They look similar but the quality just wasn't close. I just want the laces you get with basic issue boots, Belville or Altima.  They all come with the same type of lace that seem to last forever. Seems like a simple thing to find.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Cannot go wrong with 550 Paracord.

5.11 Tactical Parachute Cord Replacement Shoelaces
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Paracord for the win.

Link Posted: 10/13/2018 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I had 550 cord in my danners for over 20 years...and when I finally retired those boots the laces were still entirely serviceable. Unless you're in a fire or something, they will probably last a lifetime. They're also cheap.  I can't think of a good reason to use anything else.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know why anyone would bother with anything other than 550 cord.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know why anyone would bother with anything other than 550 cord.
View Quote
This. Perfect length every time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Sold! Pretty solid consensus here. Thanks all!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top