Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2018 1:08:46 AM EDT
I recently picked one of the pistol length ones for my 556 MCX pistol and love it. I saw they make an extended one that is for the 16 inch that is about on par with the length of the vertus but without the bulk. Anyone run it yet? How do you like it?
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Question

Does Midwest or anyone else make a rail with that shape that fits a standard ar-15?

I'm tired of the super slim broomstick look. I like the shape of that sig tube very much.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a MI 15” standard hand guard on my MCX. That one addition made it one of my favorite carbines. Between the longer length and perceived slimmer profile, it’s a winner
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it looks Nice!
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#5]
How is the stability for mounting irons/lasers? I read the original factory MCX had some flex to its hand guard that the Virtus supposedly improved upon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The one I got for my pistol is rock solid. That being said I did end up putting my laser further back because the front got so bulky and heavy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top