Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2022 5:15:21 PM EDT
Couldn't find any decent pics on the internet, so I figured I'd provide some.
Midwest industries SCAR SSR-MLOK Rail Extension.
Sorry, on the carpet the rail portion of the SCAR receiver sometimes blends in and makes it look like a sloppy top-rail matchup between the Midwest extension and receiver top rails, but it's very nice.
This is how all SCARs should come. Makes it way nicer to handle.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to secure a  MI-S1617-M somewhere.  I don't like losing the built in BUIS.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm trying to secure a  MI-S1617-M somewhere.  I don't like losing the built in BUIS.
View Quote

Yeah, that was a difficult one for me, but for me, the front BUIS on a SCAR17s is exactly where I like to put my thumb, and I like the sight picture through MBUS PROs more anyways. And now I get to use the *excellent* rear sight on an AR build I've been doing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, that was a difficult one for me, but for me, the front BUIS on a SCAR17s is exactly where I like to put my thumb, and I like the sight picture through MBUS PROs more anyways. And now I get to use the *excellent* rear sight on an AR build I've been doing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks good. Cool you got a camo one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks. Honestly, I hate it, but it was the only color I could find when I wanted a SCAR17 for anything like a reasonable price. I got it new for $3100 from my local gun store, and this was at the height of the pandemic craziness. It grew on me for a while, but I'm back to thinking it looks dumb.

But... who cares? What matters is how it shoots, and holy hell this thing is a shooter.

ETA: I might just rattle-can it and be done with it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks. Honestly, I hate it, but it was the only color I could find when I wanted a SCAR17 for anything like a reasonable price. I got it new for $3100 from my local gun store, and this was at the height of the pandemic craziness. It grew on me for a while, but I'm back to thinking it looks dumb.

But... who cares? What matters is how it shoots, and holy hell this thing is a shooter.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she shoots, hold on to it. Cerakote is always a thing.

What MOA are you getting w what ammo?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top