Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2018 10:58:42 AM EDT
Have any of you taken part in this program? I’m wondering about wait times. I ordered almost three weeks ago but haven’t seen any movement. I sent an email inquiry but didn’t receive a response. If you’ve ordered in the past, how long did you wait for shipment? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered a few years ago.  If I remember it took around a month and a half.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
When I bought mine a year or so ago it shipped within a week or so.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I bought mine a year or so ago it shipped within a week or so.
View Quote
I received an email today. The rep said 1-3 weeks due to high demand. Monday will be 3. As long as I know that they are working on it, I’m good. No order confirmation/communication had me a little curious.

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I received an email today. The rep said 1-3 weeks due to high demand. Monday will be 3. As long as I know that they are working on it, I’m good. No order confirmation/communication had me a little curious.

Thanks again!
View Quote
Guy I spoke to when I ordered mine was Jason McCoy I think. I have the info posted in the brothers of the Shield discount thread.

Which model did you go with?

From my understanding they offer 3 ultratechs red, blue and black all tanto and then the side folders and fixed blades. Wish they would offer a non tanto version.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Guy I spoke to when I ordered mine was Jason McCoy I think. I have the info posted in the brothers of the Shield discount thread.

Which model did you go with?

From my understanding they offer 3 ultratechs red, blue and black all tanto and then the side folders and fixed blades. Wish they would offer a non tanto version.
View Quote
Yep, that’s who took my order. I went with the black ultratech. Tanto OTF.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good choice.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can I nosey and ask what that blade cost with the LEO discount?
I'm jonesing for a MT.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm jonesing for a MT.
View Quote
Yeah, I'm interested also.  I really like that camo version you got.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 1:47:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm jonesing for a MT.
View Quote
Right around $200 after shipping.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Right around XXXX after shipping.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm jonesing for a MT.
Right around XXXX after shipping.
It's generally considered poor form to ask for or divulge Pro Pricing.  Almost all of the various manufacturers that have such programs include that in their rules or terms of use.  Some have banned users or ended their programs for publishing their program prices.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 5:27:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's generally considered poor form to ask for or divulge Pro Pricing.  Almost all of the various manufacturers that have such programs include that in their rules or terms of use.  Some have banned users or ended their programs for publishing their program prices.
View Quote
I generally abide by that rule but a 15 second search leads a person right back to this site, where the prices are being discussed openly in much greater detail than what I mentioned. You’ll find someone has even copied and pasted the entire email that you receive from their rep with a price breakdown. The rep has posted in the same thread encouraging qualifiying members to use the program. So, I replied with that in mind.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I generally abide by that rule but a 15 second search leads a person right back to this site, where the prices are being discussed openly in much greater detail than what I mentioned. You’ll find someone has even copied and pasted the entire email that you receive from their rep with a price breakdown. The rep has posted in the same thread encouraging qualifiying members to use the program. So, I replied with that in mind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, very unusual!  Thanks for mentioning that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 3:11:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I just received a call from Microtech. They said my package is ready to ship. I think it’s been a month and a day since the order was placed. Just an FYI. Carry on.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I really wish they’d offer the Combat Troodon with the discount.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Not much of a discount
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not much of a discount
View Quote
$200 for a normally $270 knife represents a 25% discount. How much more off do you want?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:39:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

$200 for a normally $270 knife represents a 25% discount. How much more off do you want?
View Quote
I currently own 4 Microtechs, I didn’t know they had such a program. That’s a damn good discount for MT.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top