Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2021 5:29:51 PM EDT
Just a heads up for those of you who are looking, found these on Amazon, with tax it was $111 delivered. I had given up, seeing how expensive and difficult to find these have been lately.

Attachment Attached File

Ordered Saturday, dropped off while I was shoveling snow today after work
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Amazing stock.  I have a couple including one on my SBR’d Charger.  Is a great 16” barreled gun stock, but is a total beast on an SBR.  I’m 6’4” and generally don’t like that short of a fore end, but the ergonomics on it work for people of any height.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered one
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Fits like a glove, even with the Dead Air Mask attached, now I just need to upgrade from the cheap Barska scope.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:13:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fits like a glove, even with the Dead Air Mask attached, now I just need to upgrade from the cheap Barska scope.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477126/302EBD9F-E1CD-476B-A4FF-EC2B10822B5E_jpe-1838333.JPG
View Quote

What case is that? I got one for a Thompson Contender and mine fits in that, but no pockets.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What case is that? I got one for a Thompson Contender and mine fits in that, but no pockets.
View Quote

It’s a Ruger case that came with the rifle. I was a little bummed at first because it wasn’t the backpack but it has a bunch of adjustable straps that are Velcro backed (the whole panel you see the gun on is all loop Velcro) and I’m really happy I got this now as opposed to the backpack one. Pretty handy for me as I’ve adjusted it so much, it’s probably available either at Ruger or eBay
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Magpul has had them in stock on their website.  Bought mine like 2 months back.  Available in Black, Fde, and Gray.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Do they make that stock in a non-takedown version. I really like the TC R-22 magpul stock but haven't been able to find it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they make that stock in a non-takedown version. I really like the TC R-22 magpul stock but haven't been able to find it.
View Quote

This I messed up and didn't buy a TCR rifle when I found it in stock last month. Now I'm wishing I had jumped.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This I messed up and didn't buy a TCR rifle when I found it in stock last month. Now I'm wishing I had jumped.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a dandy rifle, I really like mine. I bought one early with a $75 rebate.

I almost bought another one at full price recently that was in stock just because.

So, is that stock available to purchase separately?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The TCR is a fine little rifle. Haven't tested accuracy with a scope yet but the irons are great. No issues, fit and finish is good, stock is nice, trigger is not bad at all for stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top