Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2018 10:21:13 PM EDT
Anyone have an idea where I could get one?

I have a 10mm barrel, and I’ve even shot it on a semi open bolt with a 45 bolt and it worked. But if I could find a 10/40 bolt it would make me happier for the full auto.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Troy at Barrelxchange. He opens up the breech face on a standard 9mm bolt, which works pretty well. I've got barrels for my Uzi in .40 (runs great) and .357 Sig (constant nose dives) to go with my bolt.

He tends to do things in batches, so it sometimes takes a while.

The .40 runs noticably faster than 9mm.

The biggest issue I had was with mags. A .40/10mm sized cartridge doesn't stack well in an Uzi-sized mag body. I could only get 10-15 rounds in a mag, whether using a .45 mag (IMI or ProMag) or in a .41AE mag.

If you're shooting 10mm in a MAC, you're probably using grease gun mags, which seem to work great.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Talk to Troy at Barrelxchange. He opens up the breech face on a standard 9mm bolt, which works pretty well. I've got barrels for my Uzi in .40 (runs great) and .357 Sig (constant nose dives) to go with my bolt.

He tends to do things in batches, so it sometimes takes a while.

The .40 runs noticably faster than 9mm.

The biggest issue I had was with mags. A .40/10mm sized cartridge doesn't stack well in an Uzi-sized mag body. I could only get 10-15 rounds in a mag, whether using a .45 mag (IMI or ProMag) or in a .41AE mag.

If you're shooting 10mm in a MAC, you're probably using grease gun mags, which seem to work great.
View Quote
Thanks! I emailed him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top