Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/26/2017 6:01:03 PM EDT
FB Radom MSBS now called GROT and has finished all trails. Its ready for full production. FB has signed on for a loan for equipment to start production. Yes there will be a civilian model but not until next year.
YES I AM GROT!!!!
Per Info from SHOT Show these are not importable yet. ATF samples are being submitted. Well see. As I have said before a pistol version would be perfect so I can SBR it.

NOT MY PICTURES!!!!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

They have been released for civilian sales in Poland as the model FB GROT S16 FB-M1!!  Next production run will be AR15 trigger Compatible.

Special Thanks to our fellow shooter Leczo in Poland!!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Takedown.

Shooting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I.WANT.THAT.NOW!
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks nice. Smoother Masadaish. I'd like to see its mechanical details.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
It does have that "LOOK"!!!

Its like the Masada we all wanted, And I think this time we will get it. Best guess is imported as pistol next year. Guess I am going to have to get the wife and I finger printed and Passport photos ready.

VIDEO for the fun. Anybody speak Polish. OH wait is has Closed Caption in English.
Linky for Video.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks nice. Smoother Masadaish. I'd like to see its mechanical details.
View Quote
I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember these from SHOT a couple years ago. DO WANT!

Just hope they are not SCAR pricey.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Dunno why you assume it’ll be imported. The Polish companies have had zero luck getting approved by the ATF. Otherwise we would have brand new Polish AKs and handguns.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#8]
If that is imported, it will be my next gun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Me likey....Shame it will probably never see our shores...
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally!
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dunno why you assume it’ll be imported. The Polish companies have had zero luck getting approved by the ATF. Otherwise we would have brand new Polish AKs and handguns.
View Quote
We president now.  A member on TOS has been actively pushing updates in the Other Semi Auto Rifles section.  About a 10 or 11 page thread over there.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I’d preorder now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We president now.  A member on TOS has been actively pushing updates in the Other Semi Auto Rifles section.  About a 10 or 11 page thread over there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has Trump actually done anything for gun owners?
I'm sure I can import one for LE use. It's just a question of $. Will be waiting for updates.
In the meantime, Thales F90 
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#14]
At least it has a magpul Moe grip. I take that as a sign it accepts ar15 grips.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Should be a good time next year with the Bren 2, this, maybe the HK433, Atrax F90, Tavor 7, etc.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sure I can import one for LE use. It's just a question of $. Will be waiting for updates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hasn't signed any gun control bills, which is more than FHRC would have done at this point, especially with the Vegas shooting. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I just put on the flame suit and made extra toast, since hell is coming to breakfast, but it looks exactly like the Robinson XCR. How is this any better?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just put on the flame suit and made extra toast, since hell is coming to breakfast, but it looks exactly like the Robinson XCR. How is this any better?
View Quote
Probably better customer service!
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:04:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
OH no you DIDN'T. Toast Toast Really  

Did you bring enough for EVERYBODY!! Jelly NOT JAM, Butter real butter not the country crock shit, Apple butter for the Southern Bells.

NO  

I didn't think so.

Wait what 2 weeks UH ..  

Well Now good thing I like biscuits then UH.  
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

I really can't see your comparison to the XCR. I actually looked up the XCR pictures online. It however really does have a close resemblance to the ACR!!!  Worst thing they could have done with the ACR was use the AR15 Barrel with Barrel extension.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/02/13/taking-closer-look-difference-acr-msbs/
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 1:31:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I remember wanting one of these several years ago, I hope they can get imported. This looks like a nicer ACR, and I ended up with one of those, so I'm sure I'll end up with one of these too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Keep it under $1300 and it'll sell well.

I wants it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Keep it under $1300 and it'll sell well.

I wants it.
View Quote
I doubt it will be $1300. BUT alas we shall see.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#23]
They certainly refined it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 3:17:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Seeing how American companies can barely manage to import AKs from Radom, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I would buy arm loads of this
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Seeing how American companies can barely manage to import AKs from Radom, I wouldn't hold my breath.
View Quote
I really wonder how hard it is but alas I do have Hope.  

OH yeah I put up a poll. Was wandering if people were even interested in the Bullpup Version.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I voted all of them. I would like a pistol, regular, and bullpup. I would get them all!
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

OH yeah I put up a poll. Was wandering if people were even interested in the Bullpup Version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is supposed to be convertible, so bringing in the receiver as a pistol would let you go to pretty much everything else if the parts were available.  I’d probably prefer the 16” non-NFA conventional layout as the base though.

A lot of the problem isn’t Radom, it’s the people on this side handling the import.  IO, for their faults, knew how to play the import game and get stuff approved. They just didn’t want to market the Beryl at all, especially when the later variants were almost perfect clones.

Importing AK clones isn’t a new game. The Radom USA thing was a train wreck, and their US side should have known the do’s and don’ts of submitting crap to the ATF. There no excuse for the stuff I heard that failed them for everything except a .22.

They need to partner with an experienced US importer like Arsenal/FIME, or call up CZ USA or FNH for a consultation on how to do it.  I’ve heard rumors that Arsenal/FIME is working on alternatives for their Bulgarian and Russian imports, though Rob Ski’s contacts in Radom haven’t heard of any US-specific production.  That would probably be the best fit for an experienced partner, though we’ll probably suffer on the price side.  Between the Beryl and Grot lines, they’d offer a lot of product to fill in the now gone SLR, Vepr, and SGL lines.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It is supposed to be convertible, so bringing in the receiver as a pistol would let you go to pretty much everything else if the parts were available.  I’d probably prefer the 16” non-NFA conventional layout as the base though.

A lot of the problem isn’t Radom, it’s the people on this side handling the import.  IO, for their faults, knew how to play the import game and get stuff approved. They just didn’t want to market the Beryl at all, especially when the later variants were almost perfect clones.

Importing AK clones isn’t a new game. The Radom USA thing was a train wreck, and their US side should have known the do’s and don’ts of submitting crap to the ATF. There no excuse for the stuff I heard that failed them for everything except a .22.

They need to partner with an experienced US importer like Arsenal/FIME, or call up CZ USA or FNH for a consultation on how to do it.  I’ve heard rumors that Arsenal/FIME is working on alternatives for their Bulgarian and Russian imports, though Rob Ski’s contacts in Radom haven’t heard of any US-specific production.  That would probably be the best fit for an experienced partner, though we’ll probably suffer on the price side.  Between the Beryl and Grot lines, they’d offer a lot of product to fill in the now gone SLR, Vepr, and SGL lines.
View Quote
YEP you got that right. With the Beryl line they could take a huge chunk of the AK market share.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Hey its the Masada/ACR but not gay and full of AIDS.

Looks like it has reversible ejection too???? That was one of the very few cool things on the Beretta ARX
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Looks like it has reversible ejection too???? That was one of the very few cool things on the Beretta ARX
View Quote
It won't be switchable on the fly like the Beretta, you have to take out the bolt/Carrier and switch around the bolt to your preferred ejection side. And change the side plate.

The beretta is cool but I wonder how much that on the fly switching is good for??
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It won't be switchable on the fly like the Beretta, you have to take out the bolt/Carrier and switch around the bolt to your preferred ejection side. And change the side plate.

The beretta is cool but I wonder how much that on the fly switching is good for??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ARX QD barrel alone is slicker than anything else out there.  This GROT looks like it retains the barrel with 3 (or 6) hex or torn screws.  Better than the SCAR, at least.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#34]
About 40 seconds into this video. Linky Just one screw

Also this video for takedown. About 1 min. 25 seconds in.  Linky  Look Familiar Do not think ACR but another Rifle From a European gun company.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Nice looking rifle, would like to try it. Looked like it shoots really flat.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Ill take one.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]
LINK to video showing conversion to Bullpup Configuration!!!!!!

Notice the area right behind the mag well near the trigger guard area thats the bolt release. Notice how the Bolt release goes up when locking back the bolt. Then levers down to release.  Much better than a little nub on some rifles like the Robinson XCR. This is a 3 year old video the grenade launcher has changed. The AFG styled rear end has changed to just straight flat on the bottom with the trigger at the rear.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you actually dealt with RobArms CS in the last few years or are you just repeating hearsay?

Neat rifle. Doesn't do anything my XCR doesn't, but I like the looks and I'm not averse to adding another rifle. I hope they can work out an import deal.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Watch Bushmaster pick it up and help import it
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Have you actually dealt with RobArms CS in the last few years or are you just repeating hearsay?

Neat rifle. Doesn't do anything my XCR doesn't, but I like the looks and I'm not averse to adding another rifle. I hope they can work out an import deal.
View Quote
And SO it begins. Hey Alex good to see you again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Watch Bushmaster pick it up and help import it
View Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LINK to video showing conversion to Bullpup Configuration!!!!!!

Notice the area right behind the mag well near the trigger guard area thats the bolt release. Notice how the Bolt release goes up when locking back the bolt. Then levers down to release.  Much better than a little nub on some rifles like the Robinson XCR. This is a 3 year old video the grenade launcher has changed. The AFG styled rear end has changed to just straight flat on the bottom with the trigger at the rear.
View Quote
Now lets just hope the upper is the serialized part like the SCAR and not the lower so we can switch it from bullpup and back if wanted.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Now lets just hope the upper is the serialized part like the SCAR and not the lower so we can switch it from bullpup and back if wanted.
View Quote
UH oh snap I didn't think about that.  If they are first brought in as pistols without the stock like the first picture in my OP then you wouldn't be able to install the bullpup kit without first SBRing it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Check out this Video 43 Seconds IN. and look at the bolt carrier and then look right in front of the ejection port.  KN 00100  Looks like a serial number to me.

Winning. I think I have it bad for this thing. Those Dam Pols.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Per Info from SHOT Show these are not importable yet. ATF samples are being submitted. Well see. As I have said before a pistol version would be perfect so I can SBR it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Have any post samples been imported for government use?
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Do we have any info on weight?
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have and they told me to get lost. M96 owner.

I love my ACR and would love one of these too if they ever figure out how to import them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I like the bullpup
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#50]
I want one of theses, maybe one day Radom will solve their import issues
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top