Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2018 7:37:09 AM EDT
I bought a TLR-2 to put on the Midwest Ind. mlok rail but, unfortunately, it is a bit bulky.

I recently saw a pic of an MPX with a small light/laser in front of a hand stop but, can't seem to find it again.

I have a magpul mlok afg currently installed but, it takes up a lot of real estate.

Would really like to have a pressure switch to operate light/laser.

Any ideas or pics are greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Streamlight just came out with a TLR 8 during Shot Show 2018. It looks smaller then the TLR 2, Im putting my TLR2 HL on my MPX SBR once the stamps (form 1&4) clear.

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#2]
i will be checking this out, thnx
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Last night I ordered the TLR 8 from Botach for $179 shipped. They now have it listed at $185, hmm, guess they're selling like hot cakes.  Should fit nice and compact on my MPX SBR after my forms 1&4 clear . Much smaller then TLR 1&2's.

TLR 8
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm wondering if they will offer it with a pressure pad.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm wondering if they will offer it with a pressure pad.
View Quote
Totally different rear plate on it. It helps it keep a smaller profile so I don't think they will. From what I've seen in the videos it looks like it will be easily switched on and off from both sides by clicking on either button. You set it to how you want it to turn on, laser only, light only or both and that will make it turn on that way.
I was thinking to go with a pressure pad for my TLR 2HL with the rear remote door switch plate but figured I would go with this TLR8 with my SBR MPX.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top