Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2022 7:28:24 PM EDT
I am strongly considering one of these cans for my SP5. Dedicated can/host combo. I don’t plan to use the can with any other host/caliber.

Wolfman is modular, supposed to be quiet, requires a larger DA tri lug adaptor, most expensive.

Omega is the lightest and shortest.

Rex is the cheapest, has a lower profile mount option with the YHM tri lug adaptor, and looks great.

Looking for best sound/tone at ear. Weight and length are pretty close when comparing Wolfman in k configuration to MG7.

Has anyone shot these cans side by side on an MP5? What would you buy?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Omega 9k is nice because its shoot but it doesn't sound that good. If you are shooting 147's though its not bad. I don't have that much experience with the wolfman but it did pretty good in semi. Something like the gsl phoenix though rules in high volume firing(upgraded gemtech mk9k).

The dead air rep for my area ran his wolfman on my m11/380 which is one of the worst things for a can due to its rate of fire. That rang my ears where the phoenix didn't.

A friend has some rex cans and overall I was impressed with the rifle ones. Hated there qd mount though, it was just huge. Running one with a 3lug though that wouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve got an omega 9k on my MP5k
Rex MG7 on my Stribog A3
Wolfman on my MPX
YHM Nitro N2O for my Dakota Tactical D54N (basically an SP5) - I should get the host soon. Ordered in January 2021.

I don’t know which one I like best. They are all excellent in their own ways.

I haven’t run the YHM much. It’s still in jail and I don’t have the host yet. But from what I have seen from it, it performs well, and is very lightweight.

I recently went with the DA457/Xeno for the MPX/Wolfman. It works great.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omega 9k is nice because its shoot but it doesn't sound that good. If you are shooting 147's though its not bad. I don't have that much experience with the wolfman but it did pretty good in semi. Something like the gsl phoenix though rules in high volume firing(upgraded gemtech mk9k).

The dead air rep for my area ran his wolfman on my m11/380 which is one of the worst things for a can due to its rate of fire. That rang my ears where the phoenix didn't.

A friend has some rex cans and overall I was impressed with the rifle ones. Hated there qd mount though, it was just huge. Running one with a 3lug though that wouldn't be a problem.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. The Phoenix sounds like a great can, but it is too long, heavy for my needs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ve got an omega 9k on my MP5k
Rex MG7 on my Stribog A3
Wolfman on my MPX
YHM Nitro N2O for my Dakota Tactical D54N (basically an SP5) - I should get the host soon. Ordered in January 2021.

I don’t know which one I like best. They are all excellent in their own ways.

I haven’t run the YHM much. It’s still in jail and I don’t have the host yet. But from what I have seen from it, it performs well, and is very lightweight.

I recently went with the DA457/Xeno for the MPX/Wolfman. It works great.
View Quote

Damn! You have all of them!

What are the pros and cons of each? If you could only pick one for the SP5 (not k) which one would you go with?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Rex Silentium MG7 .358 for my PTR 9KT but it's still in jail.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1GkimItLA

I would vote rex
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:17:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I went with the wolfman and tri lug because I wanted to have max suppression with the option to make it shorter and lighter. Couldn’t be happier at the moment. It’s so much fun to shoot in the full length configuration that I haven’t even tried it out in short configuration yet.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#8]
My Wolfman sounds great on my MP5’s.  Another can I’d recommend is the YHM R9.  It’s not that much louder than my Wolfman and a lot cheaper.  Love it enough that I have a second one in jail along with an Omega 9K.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#9]
My Omega 9K is in jail…pending.

Will be mounted on my Ap5-P. Using the silencerco 3 lug adaptor.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Phoenix sounds like a great can, but it is too long, heavy for my needs.
View Quote

CT9KS
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Damn! You have all of them!

What are the pros and cons of each? If you could only pick one for the SP5 (not k) which one would you go with?

Thanks!
View Quote

Rex MG7
Pros: inexpensive, seems durable/well-made, versatile (can run on rifle platforms without concern)
Cons: heavy, not the quietest on 9mm

Wolfman
Pros: Durable, versatile, great sound suppression on a variety of platforms. Might be my best sounding 300 blk can as well, other than my Hyperion. Modular. Can take a wipe. DA is probably the hottest name in the industry right now, and it isn’t entirely unjustified. They make some really good cans, and have notoriously good customer support.
Cons: Big (in long config), heavy-ish

Omega 9k
Pros: Small, lightweight, surprisingly good sound suppression for its size.
Cons: noticeable first round pop. Probably the loudest of the four cans on this platform (but honestly not by a lot). Not much versatility to other platforms. Pretty much a 9mm can and not much else. Yeah you can do 300 blk subs, but do you really want to?

Nitro N2O
Pros: lightweight. Good suppression. Reputable manufacturer that has been around for a billion years. This has been kind of their attempt to dip their toe into the “high-end” suppressor market. So far, so good. Not sure how much traction it’s gotten with consumers, but they were sold out everywhere when I finally found mine.
Cons: not sure there are any. Again, I haven’t messed with it enough to have as good a feel for it as I do for the other three.

But this comparison doesn’t tell the whole story either. Overall, if we’re talking about this platform, and this platform only, the Omega 9k is probably my favorite. It does a pretty spectacular job of sound suppression for its size, and I think there’s something to be said for “small and simple”.

I went with the Rex on the Stribog because that was going to be my “budget gun”. Between various upgrades and the can, I’ve still managed to turn it into a $2500 gun. But it’s really nice.

The Wolfman is the Wolfman. You can’t go wrong.

I sort of look at the N2O as kind of a titanium Wolfman. I don’t know if the internal designs are similar at all, so they might be very different cans, but functionally, they are comparable to me. A titanium Wolfman sounds like a great idea to me too. Time will tell if it holds up. I’ll know more when my host comes in.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I have both an Omega 9k and a Wolfman. Both have been used on my MP5 and MP5K.

The Wolfman would be my recommendation because it's quieter in the K configuration than the 9k and you have the benefit of adding the module to make it really quiet.

I also bought a Resilient Rs9 that will be tried on the MP5 and APC9K but was purchased for a KP9. The eform was just started 10 days ago so no comparison for a while.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

CT9KS
View Quote

Great write up, cool design, but $1,100???

https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/Curtis-Tactical-CT9KS-coaxial-Subgun-Suppressor
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But this comparison doesn’t tell the whole story either. Overall, if we’re talking about this platform, and this platform only, the Omega 9k is probably my favorite. It does a pretty spectacular job of sound suppression for its size, and I think there’s something to be said for “small and simple”.

I went with the Rex on the Stribog because that was going to be my “budget gun”. Between various upgrades and the can, I’ve still managed to turn it into a $2500 gun. But it’s really nice.

The Wolfman is the Wolfman. You can’t go wrong.

I sort of look at the N2O as kind of a titanium Wolfman. I don’t know if the internal designs are similar at all, so they might be very different cans, but functionally, they are comparable to me. A titanium Wolfman sounds like a great idea to me too. Time will tell if it holds up. I’ll know more when my host comes in.

View Quote

Excellent post. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Great write up, cool design, but $1,100???

https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/Curtis-Tactical-CT9KS-coaxial-Subgun-Suppressor
View Quote

It’s not my write up, but I agree. I have one and love it. Paid $875 at the time and with the Bixler mount which is rock solid, so much so, I purchased a Bixler mount for my Omega 9k. I like variety and contemplate getting a Wolfman, but haven’t yet. You’ll note, just running some basic numbers for can size the 5.75” CT9KS has more volume than a 7.5” Wolfman in long configuration. If anyone with a Wolfman wants to run a side by side in Orlando, let me know!

Here’s some videos (indoors, sorry). This one comparing first 3 shots...

https://youtu.be/v4Um0VXwlgQ

Make that one before I realized it keeps getting quieter until 5 shots...

https://youtu.be/GGSUFgUaeec
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It’s not my write up, but I agree. I have one and love it. Paid $875 at the time and with the Bixler mount which is rock solid, so much so, I purchased a Bixler mount for my Omega 9k. I like variety and contemplate getting a Wolfman, but haven’t yet. You’ll note, just running some basic numbers for can size the 5.75” CT9KS has more volume than a 7.5” Wolfman in long configuration. If anyone with a Wolfman wants to run a side by side in Orlando, let me know!

Here’s some videos (indoors, sorry). This one comparing first 3 shots...

https://youtu.be/v4Um0VXwlgQ

Make that one before I realized it keeps getting quieter until 5 shots...

https://youtu.be/GGSUFgUaeec
View Quote

Wow, sounds great!

I am also in Orlando. Let me know if you are able to find those cans to compare. I would love to join.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#17]
double tap
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

CT9KS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Phoenix sounds like a great can, but it is too long, heavy for my needs.

CT9KS
Joe at Curtis Tactical made the CT9KS upon my request and it has exceeded my expectations.

It has more of a following on UZItalk where several of us are running this can in full auto.

I've had suppressors for over 20 years and I will never buy a welded can for a centerfire pistol caliber after clogging some up over the years and bear in mind I've never run just 'bare lead' bullets but that is kind of misleading since almost all jacketed bullets have an exposed lead base.  

I don't think most people shoot enough to care but I do.

Below is a video I did comparing my CT9KS to Gemtech MK9K.  Both on identical full auto UZI's.
I think it is worth noting that video cameras pick up audio differently.  While the CT9KS clearly sounds deeper in the video, my friend honestly couldn't tell the difference in person.  Maybe we are both deaf I don't know.  I do know that whenever I record suppressed SMG's with my GoPro4 it sounds louder than with my cell phone.

MK9K vs custom short Curtis Tactical can

I'm also in the CFL area so let me know if anyone wants to go to an outdoor range and compare the CT9KS to anything.

I have full auto 9mm's we can run it on.  9mm CMMG RDB, MP5K PDW and UZI's as long as you feed them.

Here is a thread on UZItalk regarding the CT9KS: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?92307-Curtis-Tactical-s-new-CT9KS-coaxial-suppressor&p=821775

Awesome video 'strobro32' posted over there: https://www.flickr.com/photos/40775099@N03/49312934923/

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Joe at Curtis Tactical made the CT9KS upon my request and it has exceeded my expectations.

It has more of a following on UZItalk where several of us are running this can in full auto.

I've had suppressors for over 20 years and I will never buy a welded can for a centerfire pistol caliber after clogging some up over the years and bear in mind I've never run just 'bare lead' bullets but that is kind of misleading since almost all jacketed bullets have an exposed lead base.  

Below is a video I did comparing my CT9KS to Gemtech MK9K.  Both on identical full auto UZI's.
I think it is worth noting that video cameras pick up audio differently.  While the CT9KS clearly sounds deeper in the video, my friend honestly couldn't tell the difference in person.  Maybe we are both deaf I don't know.  I do know that whenever I record suppressed SMG's with my GoPro4 it sounds louder than with my cell phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XkvAhaZldw

I'm also in the CFL area so let me know if anyone wants to go to an outdoor range and compare the CT9KS to anything.

I have full auto 9mm's we can run it on.  9mm CMMG RDB, MP5K PDW and UZI's as long as you feed them.

Here is a thread on UZItalk regarding the CT9KS: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?92307-Curtis-Tactical-s-new-CT9KS-coaxial-suppressor&p=821775

Awesome video 'strobro32' posted over there: https://www.flickr.com/photos/40775099@N03/49312934923/

View Quote

I would absolutely take you up on that offer. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XkvAhaZldw

View Quote

Based on reading your reviews over the years I ordered a CT9KS from Curtis on January 3rd, it got to my dealer on April 25
Really looking forward to it, and comparing it to my Phoenix, Wolfman, Obsidian, Omega cans-it will be a dedicated PCC can
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Based on reading your reviews over the years I ordered a CT9KS from Curtis on January 3rd, it got to my dealer on April 25
Really looking forward to it, and comparing it to my Phoenix, Wolfman, Obsidian, Omega cans-it will be a dedicated PCC can
View Quote
Let me know how you like it.  I think I've only seen two 'negative' reviews on it.  Both reviews liked the can but two people didn't like the Bixler mount but they both loved the suppressor itself.   I personally just think they didn't give the Bixler mount a chance.  Once you get used to it, I think you would really like it.  Again, it mounts up rock solid compared to the typical push/turn mount.  
Furthermore, if you don't like the Bixler mount you can send Joe at Curtis Tactical just about any mount and they can make it work with this can.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Apologies @amphibian as I stated in my last post, it wasn’t my write up, but didn’t clarify it was yours.

It’s worth mentioning, amphibian has steered me right with tons of stuff, CT9KS, Bixler mount, CMMG RDB, buffer and spring combos, and more. Many thanks!

Quoted:
Both reviews liked the can but two people didn't like the Bixler mount but they both loved the suppressor itself.   I personally just think they didn't give the Bixler mount a chance.  Once you get used to it, I think you would really like it.  Again, it mounts up rock solid compared to the typical push/turn mount.  
View Quote

Nothing to do with the above reviewers, but some seem to think the Bixler mount requires the same amount of effort as direct thread, but it’s not even close. The nut only has to be unthreaded enough for the lugs to clear the recesses in the nut. I took note of it once to post on HkPro and I can’t remember how much it was, but IFRC it was less than 2 turns.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wolfman
Pros: Durable, versatile, great sound suppression on a variety of platforms. Might be my best sounding 300 blk can as well, other than my Hyperion. Modular. Can take a wipe. DA is probably the hottest name in the industry right now, and it isn't entirely unjustified. They make some really good cans, and have notoriously good customer support.
Cons: Big (in long config), heavy-ish

View Quote
I just weighed my Wolfman in short config compared to my Turbo K, both with Xeno mounts.  The Wolfman is only about a half an ounce heavier (11 3/8 oz vs 10 3/4 oz). The length and diameter difference is negligible. The TK is obviously not a 9mm can, but it's an interesting comparison for size and weight nonetheless.

I agree that Wolfman is long and heavy in long config, but it's a great suppressor in short config and maybe sounds even better short for a 9mm carbine (I think there's less ejection port noise in short config).

Link Posted: 5/9/2022 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Update: I ordered a Rex MG7 in .358. It's hard to beat the price and performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2TTJap2SA

This video helped me make the decision to save around $200 by going with the MG7 over the Wolfman.

Thanks to everyone for your input.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Update: I ordered a Rex MG7 in .358. It's hard to beat the price and performance.

This video helped me make the decision to save around $200 by going with the MG7 over the Wolfman.

View Quote

You really can’t make a bad choice here. If you don’t like the MG7 on this platform, you can always repurpose it to a rifle or something, and then get a Wolfman or whatever other can you want for this.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You really can’t make a bad choice here. If you don’t like the MG7 on this platform, you can always repurpose it to a rifle or something, and then get a Wolfman or whatever other can you want for this.
View Quote

That is exactly what I was thinking. Relatively small investment, shoots 1,000 calibers, no barrel length restrictions, full auto rated, omega rear cap... can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Relatively small investment, shoots 1,000 calibers, no barrel length restrictions, full auto rated, omega rear cap... can't go wrong.
View Quote

I’ve gotta say, its interesting that the video that convinced you was running an MPX.

My wolfman in long config, on the MPX, is hilariously quiet. I think I mentioned this earlier, but since I went to the DA457 xeno mount and Xeno Xero muzzle device, it seems to have gotten even quieter. I’m guessing maybe the increased blast chamber volume? I don’t know.

I do like the MG7 though. I run it with a keymo adapter and key micro brake on my Stribog A3. It is a pretty sweet setup.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’ve gotta say, its interesting that the video that convinced you was running an MPX.

My wolfman in long config, on the MPX, is hilariously quiet. I think I mentioned this earlier, but since I went to the DA457 xeno mount and Xeno Xero muzzle device, it seems to have gotten even quieter. I’m guessing maybe the increased blast chamber volume? I don’t know.

I do like the MG7 though. I run it with a keymo adapter and key micro brake on my Stribog A3. It is a pretty sweet setup.
View Quote

My experiences differ.  That's also my video.

In the long configuration, I really don't care for the tone of the Wolfman.  I also don't care for the weight or overall length.

Keep in mind that video was recorded on an Iphone with no professional sound equipment.  What the video does show is that the sound, is essentially the same(in that video).  What you get with the MG7 is a less expensive product that is far more adaptable to different platforms. To MY ears, the performance is on par or better.  That to me is a no brainer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#29]
MG7 with 3-lug is the ticket, fully welded tubeless 17-4, and it has the girth, large internal volume while keeping it short is the key.

I've compared it with my other cans, not bad at all: Obsidian45 long and short, Obsidian9 long and short, TiRant45M long and short.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
MG7 with 3-lug is the ticket, fully welded tubeless 17-4, and it has the girth, large internal volume while keeping it short is the key.

I've compared it with my other cans, not bad at all: Obsidian45 long and short, Obsidian9 long and short, TiRant45M long and short.

https://i.imgur.com/xzVPilj.jpg
View Quote

Which 3 lug mount did you go with?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#31]
SilencerCo Alpha 3-lug and JK Armament thread adapter.

https://jkarmament.com/products/jk-155-booster3-lug-adapter
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Which 3 lug mount did you go with?
View Quote

I'm using a YHM 3 lug on mine.  Seems to work really well.  I did have to lube the internals prior to use as the internal "piston" was seized.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

OP, Good call.  

I have a pair of R9s and a Wolfman and yet I want to add an MG7 into the mix.  I'm thinking of the 45 version since I don't have anything suppressor wise in that big of a bore size.  If YHM offered a 45 version of the R9 I'd be really interested.  The fact that the MG7 shares the same mounts and hosts I'm able to use either of my R9s on is a big bonus until I decide to add a host in 45 which I'm sure eventually I will.  Having the MG7 already would mean I can immediately suppress that when I do.

So OP, down the road adding another complimentary MG7 in 45 might not be a bad idea to consider.  I know you said this purchase was for a dedicated setup but with the MG7 and R9 options being as inexpensive as they are and being able to handle some rifle caliber usage I'd be considering a 2nd one at some point if I were you.  You can also add the YHM booster and a piston to run this new MG7 of yours on a handgun if you wish.  It is a fatty and not the most ideal setup but it works.

Hopefully your new can gets approved quickly.  Best of luck.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm using a YHM 3 lug on mine.  Seems to work really well.  I did have to lube the internals prior to use as the internal "piston" was seized.
View Quote

I also went with the YHM. Thanks for letting me know about the piston.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

OP, Good call.  

I have a pair of R9s and a Wolfman and yet I want to add an MG7 into the mix.  I'm thinking of the 45 version since I don't have anything suppressor wise in that big of a bore size.  If YHM offered a 45 version of the R9 I'd be really interested.  The fact that the MG7 shares the same mounts and hosts I'm able to use either of my R9s on is a big bonus until I decide to add a host in 45 which I'm sure eventually I will.  Having the MG7 already would mean I can immediately suppress that when I do.

So OP, down the road adding another complimentary MG7 in 45 might not be a bad idea to consider.  I know you said this purchase was for a dedicated setup but with the MG7 and R9 options being as inexpensive as they are and being able to handle some rifle caliber usage I'd be considering a 2nd one at some point if I were you.  You can also add the YHM booster and a piston to run this new MG7 of yours on a handgun if you wish.  It is a fatty and not the most ideal setup but it works.

Hopefully your new can gets approved quickly.  Best of luck.

View Quote

I doubt I would ever shoot suppressed handgun. No interest at this time. I like the idea of adding a .30 caliber mod x in the future. The long configuration would cover bolt action hunting rifles and the short would be perfect for 300 blackout.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm late to the thread but I would also through in the YHM R9. It's very similar to my Omega 9K but was a lot cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I doubt I would ever shoot suppressed handgun. No interest at this time. I like the idea of adding a .30 caliber mod x in the future. The long configuration would cover bolt action hunting rifles and the short would be perfect for 300 blackout.
View Quote

As long as you can source a YHM booster module the option is always available if you ever decided to.

That Mod X does look like it would be a solid buy.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You’ll note, just running some basic numbers for can size the 5.75” CT9KS has more volume than a 7.5” Wolfman in long configuration.
View Quote

Can you post how you arrived at that?  Length X diameter?

That is an interesting point you make.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:16:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That is a interesting point you make.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You'll note, just running some basic numbers for can size the 5.75" CT9KS has more volume than a 7.5" Wolfman in long configuration.

That is a interesting point you make.
v=3.14*h*r^2

According to DeadAir's website the diameter of the Wolfman is 1.618 so r=.809 so v=15.413
CT9KS has a diameter of 1" so v=18.055

Like CJ mentioned these are basic calculations, not factoring the diameters of the tube wall thickness, if there internal spacers, baffles, etc.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Late to the party, but I think you made a good choice.

MG7 on my PTR. I painted mine with some high-temp rattle can paint and it's holding up surprisingly well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Took my Omega 9K for a spin.  Love it.  Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not apples to apples but there has got to be something to this. My Wolfman sounded good with key micro but much better with a plan b setup. I can completely see the Xeno Zero being even better.

Shit.

All 300 Blk for me, and I use a Rex 358 on the same gun. Both are incredible with subs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Wolfman on a 3 lug with my AP5-P. Just got out of jail yesterday(115 days)
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Dbl post
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#46]
This thread is very relevant to my interests.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm looking forward to a Curtis Tactical 9K-Long and my friend is looking at the CT-9KS.

Just to be clear on the post above, the CT-9KS is 2" in diameter x 5.75" long.

It looks a lot like the current GSL Phoenix but, is also built for harsher service on full-autos.

I'm doing a group buy right now so, if you are SERIOUS, send me an email and I MIGHT be able to save you a bit of money off of straight MSRP pricing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#48]
That video has me wanting a wolfman.

But I'm leaning towards the MG7k because they seem very confident in the durability of their product under any circumstances, caliber, rates of fire, barrel length, etc.

Alabama arsenal did a heck of a job at that video.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#49]
I went through this a year ago, and I decided on a custom MGX. I went with the three baffle model as I always shoot with ears. To me, its quieter than my buddies omega 9k, but the rex is shorter. The greater volume due to width makes the difference. I am mounting with a YHM 3 lug.

Just like the guy above, I also sprayed mine with high temp bbq grill paint.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#50]
shot my wolfman DT’ed to a hk sp5 with subs & it was quiet. super fun, the roller delayed is quite smooth, even without a can on.
wood do again!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top