Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2018 1:57:30 AM EDT
Completed, compliant, HkParts trigger pack with HkParts hammer, sear, trigger, and trigger box.
All GTG, right? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AN HKPARTS TRIGGER BOX!!!! The MKE ejector won't fit in the channel without jamming. HkParts Sales solution to my problem was asking if I'd tried a German ejector. When I pointed out this trigger box was useless to me since I bought it specifically for my MKE parts, I was provided a link to the return policies. When I requested contact info for the manufacturer, crickets.
Get the RTG US trigger box.
Also, remember to order a non-drilled hammer strut and a semi-auto spring and bushing. You probably won't be able to remove the factory strut from the factory hammer and the US semi trigger boxes aren't set up to re-use your MKE semi-spring.
Attachment Attached File

MKE trigger pack above the HkParts box.
Attachment Attached File

Upside down MKE box on left, RTG box (a good copy AFAIK) upper right, and HkParts lower right.
Attachment Attached File

MKE trigger pack in pieces. HkParts TB
lower left. Note pinned MKE hammer/strut.
Attachment Attached File

RTG trigger box. Should've gotten this one to begin with. I did have to cut it to match the MKE box.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 2:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Completed RTG trigger box. Un-modified. Note "extra" metal on lower right. This prevents it fitting in the MKE lower.
Attachment Attached File

Factory MKE sitting on modified RTG box. Note the differences between semi-spring pin placement.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

RTG trigger pack. Note modification on right.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I had no issues with my hkparts box fitting my mke rs, I am having trigger reset issues(first test today) but I’ll do some fitting inside the trigger box and smooth it out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had no issues with my hkparts box fitting my mke rs, I am having trigger reset issues(first test today) but I’ll do some fitting inside the trigger box and smooth it out.
View Quote
Your ejector lever didn’t jam?
Everything else fit fine in my rs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was pretty tight, I just worked it with a bit of oil and it works fine now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was pretty tight, I just worked it with a bit of oil and it works fine now.
View Quote
Not mine. I stopped myself from getting the Dremel out.
Bought the RTG box, problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
The HK parts box would accept all the parts, I just got lite primer strikes when I tried to fire it.  The RTG box is far superior and is what I ended up using.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 9:01:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I’m going to try the rtg box for the next mke i need to 922r
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I am running 2 of those 2 piece HKparts trigger packs (purchased complete) and have had no issues yet, I was hesistant when I received it and it wasn’t the traditional stamped steel box.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am running 2 of those 2 piece HKparts trigger packs (purchased complete) and have had no issues yet, I was hesistant when I received it and it wasn’t the traditional stamped steel box.
View Quote
With a factory German ejector, it may not be an issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top