Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2020 7:07:21 PM EDT
Is there anything out there besides Geissele and Trigger Tech?

Also, can you use a Virtus Match Duo trigger in older gen MCX lowers?
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Timney told me months ago they were working on it.   It will be the same as their MPXs.   I’m impatiently waiting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Hiperfire also makes an MCX specific trigger that seems geared towards 3-Gun.  I have the TriggerTech and have no complaints.

https://www.hiperfire.com/product/pdimcx/
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Timneys Daniel Horners DH3 trigger was made for his MCX. Have one, probably the single best trigger I ever used. Worth the money.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Larue MBT in mine. Needed the g marked firing pin latch from SIG
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Larue MBT in mine. Needed the g marked firing pin latch from SIG
View Quote

I have an S marked one.  Just call Sig and swap that part out?   How many rounds do you have on the MBT?

Thanks for all of the replies so far.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
They sell the latch. I think it was $50?

Only about 100 to test function. No failures.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I put around 300 rounds through my Virtus upper with both a franklin binary and an ALG trigger.  I had to remove the safety latch from the upper to prevent light strikes, but left the firing spring on.  It worked great with no misfires, even with the binary.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put around 300 rounds through my Virtus upper with both a franklin binary and an ALG trigger.  I had to remove the safety latch from the upper to prevent light strikes, but left the firing spring on.  It worked great with no misfires, even with the binary.
View Quote

That binary is a blast, isn’t it? I have one in my TacOps.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#9]
How is the trigger pull on the Franklin?  I have one in my MPX and its very gritty.  To the point I've started researching what to swap over to
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top