Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2018 11:35:17 PM EDT
I have not sent either of mine back yet. I wanted to see if there were any problems with the Gen 2 of later models. Not sure when or if I will sent mine in.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one that I haven't sent back. Now that I have a new upper, I might send this one back, since my MBT doesn't work with the new carrier.

The Sig duo trigger is "okay", though supposedly it breaks in better. I hope there's a good Geissele Memorial Day sale so I can get one of their MCX triggers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I missed the memo....

WHY am I supposed to send it back? And what do they do with it? And what (IF ANYTHING) Do I get back?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got one that I haven't sent back. Now that I have a new upper, I might send this one back, since my MBT doesn't work with the new carrier.

The Sig duo trigger is "okay", though supposedly it breaks in better. I hope there's a good Geissele Memorial Day sale so I can get one of their MCX triggers.
View Quote
I think you mean Labor Day. Don't worry, I mix them up all the time too :)
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I guess I missed the memo....

WHY am I supposed to send it back? And what do they do with it? And what (IF ANYTHING) Do I get back?
View Quote
The biggest thing is the latch on the bolt carrier that's supposed to prevent slam-fires on soft primer ammo.

It's been a problem for trigger compatibility.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
When I sent mine in, Sig put in a Geissele trigger in mine.
I hear now they have their own "match" trigger.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Gen 1 on the exchange.  If it doesn't sell I will not send it in.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When I sent mine in, Sig put in a Geissele trigger in mine.
I hear now they have their own "match" trigger.
View Quote
What kind of Giessele? The MCX specific one?

I ask because they claim that the MCX beats up on triggers, but I'm having trouble figuring out what the difference in bolt speed is vs an AR, and why the stock MCX trigger then doesn't have the bridge to protect it. I suspect the MCX/MPX trigger is more a response to the MPX beating up on triggers, which would make more sense.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What kind of Giessele? The MCX specific one?

I ask because they claim that the MCX beats up on triggers, but I'm having trouble figuring out what the difference in bolt speed is vs an AR, and why the stock MCX trigger then doesn't have the bridge to protect it. I suspect the MCX/MPX trigger is more a response to the MPX beating up on triggers, which would make more sense.
View Quote
From what I’ve heard, they were putting the SSA in.  The Geissele MCX specific trigger wasn’t out yet, and given the price, I doubt they are doing that now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top