Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2020 9:03:14 AM EDT
Like the title says, whats the deal?

As an ACR owner the lack of availability of things like barrels and stocks is concerning.
Especially when ive migrated to the MCX.

Is Sig producing more of these items? Is there a timeline on conversion barrels, stocks, and uppers coming available?
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question.  I worry about this because my guns are the legacy 1st gen guns so there are already parts I can't get from them.  When they switched to the Virtus it seems like they sent all their spare parts to the liquidation houses so when that's gone it will all be gone.  It's concerning and a shame
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Parts....?  How about the actual damn rifle.  Been trying to find an 11.5 for a friend of mine for a month now.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good question.  I worry about this because my guns are the legacy 1st gen guns so there are already parts I can't get from them.  When they switched to the Virtus it seems like they sent all their spare parts to the liquidation houses so when that's gone it will all be gone.  It's concerning and a shame
View Quote

Easy fix will be to switch to a Virtus barrel/bolt, when yours finally craps out.

I've seen parts go in stock and rapidly out of stock online, with Sig. They are making them, just seem to be unable to make them fast enough to meet demand. This is different than the issues of Bushmasters and the ACR, I'd take heart in that the MCX platform appears to be gaining steam.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to pick up a spare flat lug bolt for my legacy.

Maybe all of Sig's barrel production is going towards the Spear right now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]
You might try Midwest, they have some bolts in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top