Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2017 12:07:35 PM EDT
Over on Uzitalk's forum i have a thread that i shared with them.  so i figured i'd share it with you guys too.

Basically i have scanned over 60 magazines.  the are not entire magazines, but rather Cobray/MAC articles, ads, or other things i found interesting.  this is in no way professional, just informational.

Topics include:
MAC family guns (full auto, semi, carbine, etc)
M6
Mitchell Werbell - authored some articles, some goodbyes after his death, etc
Stingers
Cobray Intl and Merc work
Streetsweeper, LHC or Strikers
Cobray/MAC/Leatherwood ads, sales sheets

UT forum link: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?86768-MAC-magazines-(the-ones-you-read).-pt.-2!

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/92qyrif0vli74j1/AABGv9OF8VLifokJWlDcmuxga?dl=0

feel free to download, read or whatever, but please do not profit from my work, but a nice mention would be nice.

enjoy responsibly!
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool, thanks for putting all of this together, that should be enough reading material to keep me occupied while I wait for my M11 to get approved
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very cool, thanks for putting all of this together, that should be enough reading material to keep me occupied while I wait for my M11 to get approved
View Quote
well some of the magazines are long and several pages scanned, while some are just an ad or two.

i should have pointed out that each magazine has the cover, table of contents and whatever else i wanted scanned.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a great reference for those of us with an affinity for M11s. Appreciate it, Dirtyhands.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
thank you
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for your work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top