Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 8:28:57 PM EDT
My SOT sent in 3 of my Form 4 applications in mid-November and checks were cashed on 11/23 -- NFA Division says those three are pending as of 11/23.

A fourth Form 4 was sent in the first week of December and the check has not yet been cashed. At what point do I have my SOT send in a new form 4? Further, what happens if the first Form 4 shows up and they process it only to get a second Form 4 for the same can?

This is all fairly new to me, so I appreciate any insight and guidance.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you send the form with a tracking number to see if it was delivered?  The checks for Form 4's are being cashed at a serious delay right now.  You may need to wait.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you send the form with a tracking number to see if it was delivered?  The checks for Form 4's are being cashed at a serious delay right now.  You may need to wait.
View Quote

My SOT mailed it and did not use a tracked service, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My SOT sent in 3 of my Form 4 applications in mid-November and checks were cashed on 11/23 -- NFA Division says those three are pending as of 11/23.

A fourth Form 4 was sent in the first week of December and the check has not yet been cashed. At what point do I have my SOT send in a new form 4? Further, what happens if the first Form 4 shows up and they process it only to get a second Form 4 for the same can?

This is all fairly new to me, so I appreciate any insight and guidance.
View Quote

I'm seeing late January 2021 submissions having their checks cashed, so I would just send another Form 4 packet in.  If they get a dupe, it will be returned for corrections as the s/n is already "in process" in their system.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm seeing late January 2021 submissions having their checks cashed, so I would just send another Form 4 packet in.  If they get a dupe, it will be returned for corrections as the s/n is already "in process" in their system.
View Quote

Thanks, I will do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top