Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2018 12:30:37 AM EDT
Anyone have some fired Turk 8mm brass floating around?  You know... the stuff everyone throws away because it's a PITA to reload?  I need some for a display.... hook a brother up!

Thanks gang....
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Does it have to be Turk?  I have some Yugo.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it have to be Turk?  I have some Yugo.
View Quote
Brass IIRC?  If so, then yeap!  I only specified Turk because people typically throw it away.  I have an MG42 display I'm putting together and am looking for a pile of spent brass.

How much do you have and how much do you want for it?

Thanks brother!
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll have to see how much I have when I get home.  I probably have 50-100 in my recycle box.

I bought 5 cases down at Knob Creek years ago shortly after I bought an XMG99 (MG34 mated to AR15 lower).  I still haven't shot it all.

It's berdan and I usually just recycle it when I have a sack full. I don't want anything for it, but shipping.

Edit to add:  It's brass.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome brother!  Let me know what shipping is (29708. SC).  I'll pm you with my actual address.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I have 90 Turk cases and 5 PPU pickups.  I don’t want anything for it other than to cover shipping.  PM your address to me and I’ll send it to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top