Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2024 11:55:47 PM EDT
Recently, I sold a Scorpion Micro, and while I didnt hate it, it just wasnt as much fun, nor as interesting as I had hoped. That said, I still have some scorpion magpul mags, and want to get a new gun that uses those mags.

Not looking into building a AR-15 in 9mm with a scorpion lower, like the PSA AR-V, so something closer to "turn-key" than that.

Im looking at either a PSA AK-V as either a pistol or carbine, or a Stribog with scorpion conversion lower.

Any other options to consider?

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 12:01:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#1]
Stribog.
SP9A3 with an aluminum Lingle lower = chef’s kiss.
Just over $1k ish all in and it shoots as soft as an MP5 and as reliable as any PCC out there. And the cherry on top is you get to run the best PCC mags, especially at the price point: Scorpion mags.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 12:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dump1567] [#2]
I've got both of what you mentioned.  Haven't shot the AK-V in years & need to.  But I recall it being a pretty nice shooter.  

I recently dropped in a nice light AR trigger into my A3 Tactical Stribog lower.  That thing can shoot.  My Stribog is the A1.  I did need to remove some material from my Mag-pul mags to fit that lower though.  No issue with any other mags (PSA, CZ, etc.).  I don't know if the other aftermarket lowers have the same issues?  Some people don't like the recoil impulse of straight blowback.  It's never bothered me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:09:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClickClickBoom1] [#3]
The Show Low Black Jack is a delayed operation 9mm that takes Scorpion mags.

https://showlowmfg.com/
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:26:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ClickClickBoom1:
The Show Low Black Jack is a delayed operation 9mm that takes Scorpion mags.

https://showlowmfg.com/
View Quote

That shroud/rail extension thing is ugly AF though.
If the upper was monolithic and they’d lose the stupid cards lasered on the side it would be neat.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:34:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClickClickBoom1] [#5]
It looks like a Anime Cyberpunk meets Steam punk gun.

It shoots very, very soft. Like MP5 soft.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been exceptionally happy with my Stribog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top