Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2018 2:48:35 PM EDT
I have not done many upgrades to my STG-58 in the years I have had it. I was looking to upgrade the grip and stock and like advice on what stocks and grips are best!

Are the AR style stocks any good? I'm going to keep the original stocks and items.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
The AR stock adapters require a para conversion. With respect to what's available, it's hard to do better than the plastic StG-58 stock for fixed-butt rifles.

For grip, the FN Minimi/SAW grip is more comfortable IMO than the standard plastic one.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an original StG58 (converted to SA only) and when I got it I replaced the furniture just in case I decided to sell it.

put all DSA parts: polymer belgian style HGs, M249 grip and StG style stock (identical to the original but with a perfect finish).
the grip is great IMHO..
AimSports is now selling mlok handguards if you need accessories here and there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top