Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 6:10:43 PM EDT
Hello, looking to drop some money on a set of RNVG-A’s with WP tubes. This will be my first foray into NV and I’m hoping for a buy once cry once kind of deal. After a lot of research I settled on the RNVG-A housing and found someone selling this setup for $8,400 shipped and insured, built by Nocturnality. Just looking for some input on if this is a good deal. Specs look good, only thing is I wish EBI was under one. Any advice is appreciated.

Specs

https://imgur.com/a/LJnaAAC
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:26:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: topgunpilot20] [#1]
Those are good specs and a good price for L3 unfilmed with no blems.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, that’s what I’m thinking. Probably won’t find a better deal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd personally try and work on the price a little bit.  It's a used system with an unknown amount of hours on it.  (not that it really matters all that much).

There are a variety of retailers selling RNVG-A's in the high 8k's.

Other than that, the specs are fine if that's what you're ok with buying.  You can spend forever trying to find the "perfect" tube.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty solid unit. Price is fair as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top