Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2022 6:05:43 PM EDT
I've got this Eagle plate carrier that I bought many years ago and had riding in my trunk until retirement. I never did buy the soft armor to fit it and used small plates in it. I'd like to sell this one and if I can find something similar in multicam (everything else I own is MC). I'm more leaning towards picking up a second medium plate (found one cleaning stuff out and it is more my size) and maybe just going with a plate carrier without a cumberbund (side straps only). I've been looking online and haven't come up with much that's affordable other than the HSGI Core. Any suggestions?

Link Posted: 7/9/2022 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Standby for pics. Getting ahead of myself.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:03:54 AM EDT
[#3]
JPC 1.0 is very cheap. 2.0 still cheap with an avs flap front
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]
basic Classic style molle plate carriers in the 120-140$ range can be bought from Grey Ghost Gear, Beez Combat system, shellback tactical, tactical assault Gear.
Overseas made ones like the ones offered by La Police Gear or even condor aren't bad (some oversea made ones are junk, try to search before should you decide on One)

That Eagle plate carrier was in the 210$ range 15 years ago. That budget gives you some more legacy style choices (mayflower APC, crye jpc 1) or more modern minimalist carriers (t Rex arms ac1), maybe a hrt hrac plate carrier.  

For the newest most Advanced and fancy ones you Need at minimum 100$ more than the 210$.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top