Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2018 4:54:11 PM EDT
I need help sourcing a discreet spare mag pouch...
I am looking for something that slides on the belt, horizontally, and made of fabric (nylon??), so no Kydex please.
Perhaps a snap or velcro closure flap?

Ideally to hold a 1911 mag or on odd even more discreet occasions, a Kahr 9mm mag.

Any help or info is appreciated.
Thanks!!
-CG
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.blueforcegear.com/single-pistol-belt-pouch.html

https://www.blueforcegear.com/single-pistol-belt-pouch.html
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I need help sourcing a discreet spare mag pouch...
I am looking for something that slides on the belt, horizontally, and made of fabric (nylon??), so no Kydex please.
Perhaps a snap or velcro closure flap?

Ideally to hold a 1911 mag or on odd even more discreet occasions, a Kahr 9mm mag.

Any help or info is appreciated.
Thanks!!
-CG
View Quote
Safariland 123 horizontal magazine by far the most comfortable magazine holder I've use. The Soft leather don't stab your side. The 9mm pouch will fit all double/single stack 9mm and single stack .45 magazine. The large .45 double stack pouch will fit all double stack .45 or larger magazine.

https://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gear/pouches-cases-and-holders/concealment/magazine/model-123-horizontal-magazine-pouch-10961.html
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
@CowboyGunner

Online search "thewilderness" in AZ.

They have single open topped "quick" draw handgun and smg single pouches with the horizontal option. Nylon with insert to grip and hold the mag.

I keep waiting for them to go on sale, less than msrp and not have to pay tax on them, and colors other than black, hot under the sun that show through more light fabric colored clothing. IIRC they do not fit 2" wide duty belts for some reason and are for smaller ccw range belts.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 1:48:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow I like those stealth gear elastic ones. I have a plastic one from magcarrier I think it is. I do like it but the actual belt clip breaks easily. I still have the clip on there and it still works great but I think I’m gonna try these elastic ones. I didn’t know they existed. Horizontal is the only way to carry I think. So much more comfortable and more discreet in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top