Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2023 2:27:48 PM EDT
I currently have a 16" 350 Legend rifle and love the round.  It's a carbine gas and runs great with any hunting ammo (170 grains plus) but tends to choke on the 124-130gr FMJ rounds.
Probably need to open the gas port but instead I'm thinking about running a short barrel with my 9mm suppressor on my SBR lower.
It currently has M4 feed ramps and I know that can be an issue so I may grind and polish it to a single feed ramp, but before I do that I'm thinking about just getting another barrel and selling this one.

I will pair this build with an adjustable gas block but most likely only run it suppressed.

Any recommendations on barrels?  I see Odin offers a 10.5" with carbine gas and 1:10 twist and it comes with an adjustable gas block!  I would have to modify the M4 feed ramps to a single feed ramp.
Any other barrels I should be looking at as well?

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#1]
do some research before you go single feed ramp. 350 Legend is still a high pressure round. I have a Mos-tek and really like it but they are not the only game in town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top