Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2024 8:31:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RedSev13]
Hey folks!  I have a PTR-32 with wood handguards on it and I am wanting to throw a light on there.  I was seeing if anyone had any suggestions of either attaching one to the handguard or maybe something that would attach to the front sight tower and using a pressure pad back to the handguard.  Thanks in advance.

Pic of rifle

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't damage that wood; it is vintage and no longer available.

If you really need a light on that rifle, pick up polymer furniture or an aftermarket forend.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I do have the factory handguard still and I have another one with a midwest rail on it.  Just was wanting to work with the wood for something different.  I know it is hard to find and when you do it is expensive.  Hence my hesitation to just starting drilling holes etc. I will ponder some more on what to do.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got a couple of these on some MP5k clones.  Some fitting (metal removal) may be required.

HKP HK MP5/91/G3/93/33/53 Picatinney Rail Mount For Front Sight Tower

Light attached to rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top