Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2018 10:39:16 AM EDT
I've been looking at these, and so far I fail to identify a single difference between the Leupold and the seek pro other than branding. Same design, same capability, same specs, same software, but the Leupold is more expensive...

An I missing something? Has Leupold added any features or are they just slapping their name on the reveal pro and expecting people to pay more because they are Leupold?
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
...Nothing guys?
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Everything appears to be just a rebranding that I can see.  I don’t think anyone has documented tearing the Leupold down to know if it’s exactly the same or not.  Nothing spec wise justifies the price, though maybe Leupold’s warranty would be easier to deal with than Seek making the value added there.  If that were the thermal I wanted I’d take the cheaper Seek.  I couldn’t stand the top down view compared to a monocular.  No long term use, just in the store as a few were on sale.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top