Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2020 6:44:22 PM EDT
I made a trade for this "original series" Kokubunji Type 14 pistol today. It came with a holster that was missing the flap. It's in decent shape with some speckling. Nice bore. Mismatched chromed mag.  

It was made in March of 1936 so that put it in the time frame when the manufacturer was still known as the Nambu Rifle Manufacturing Company. It was made under the supervision of the Nagoya arsenal.

I traded a spare PSA upper/Anderson lower AR for it that cost me around $350 to build. I figured that on the whole the future value for the Type 14 would far exceed the of the AR.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
For the love of GOD, don't dry fire a Type 14.
You WILL snap the striker. They are like glass.

Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the love of GOD, don't dry fire a Type 14.
You WILL snap the striker. They are like glass.

Ask me how I know.
View Quote

I know. The striker is just fine.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Always cool to see your latest finds
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, well played sir.  I would have made that trade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top