Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2018 9:51:47 AM EDT
Did a search and didnt find anything. Was wondering if anyone uses or has experience with the KDG Apparition Bag. Thinking about trying one out for my daily car to office bag, kitted with my 300 blk pistol, laptop, and ifak. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Also considering a Vertx gamut plus but not sure if it’s big enough. Does anyone know the maximum length pistol or sbr that it will hold? My AR pistol is 23.7” is that too long? Thanks
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Got one.  I don't have my folding pistol set up completed yet, but it works pretty well.  Lots of space and pockets, try to find a deal on one for just around a buck.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got one.  I don't have my folding pistol set up completed yet, but it works pretty well.  Lots of space and pockets, try to find a deal on one for just around a buck.
View Quote
Do you think its too big for daily carry? I cant decide by looking at photos and videos on line. I feel like the Gamut Plus would be more discreet but my pistol may not fit without a law folder, which i dont have.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you think its too big for daily carry? I cant decide by looking at photos and videos on line. I feel like the Gamut Plus would be more discreet but my pistol may not fit without a law folder, which i dont have.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is not small.  It's kinda like having a skateboard on your back.  It has a narrow, thin, and long profile.  Check the measurements.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top