Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 11:14:39 PM EDT
Does anyone have a source for these? They used to be everywhere and now they're nowhere. Did KCI stop importing them?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I know some people aren't fans of classic firearms, but they have some in stock. https://www.classicfirearms.com/kci-m1-carbine-30-caliber-15-rd-blue-steel/
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought some from J&G , but looks like they are out of the 15's and only have surplus available.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought some on gun broker a few weeks back. I believe I paid $51 shipped for 3 mags. They are KCI marked with a U. Seem to run fine
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#4]
get actual USGI mags directly from Century for $18.75 with your FFL.

*for the discounted $18.75 price you will need an account with Century and your C&R on file with them. if you are not logged into an FFL account, you will see the $25 MSRP*

they have separate listings based on manufacturer / stamp
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
get actual USGI mags directly from Century for $18.75 with your FFL.

*for the discounted $18.75 price you will need an account with Century and your C&R on file with them. if you are not logged into an FFL account, you will see the $25 MSRP*

they have separate listings based on manufacturer / stamp
View Quote

I don't have an FFL but I do have a friend that has one. I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know some people aren't fans of classic firearms, but they have some in stock. https://www.classicfirearms.com/kci-m1-carbine-30-caliber-15-rd-blue-steel/
View Quote

Well, I decided I was going to get half KCI and half USGI...that way I could manhandle half of them without guilt.

I placed the order at Classic on the 16th and they still haven't shipped....and now none of the KCI M1 stuff is listed in stock anymore, they've charged my card already, their telephone system sucks, they don't reply to emails AND I got a notice from them saying shipping is delayed due to Covid.

This is my first order with them, so far.....not impressed.

*ETA* Oh and they have time to send 87 marketing emails a day but not to ship my stuff.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, I decided I was going to get half KCI and half USGI...that way I could manhandle half of them without guilt.

I placed the order at Classic on the 16th and they still haven't shipped....and now none of the KCI M1 stuff is listed in stock anymore, they've charged my card already, their telephone system sucks, they don't reply to emails AND I got a notice from them saying shipping is delayed due to Covid.

This is my first order with them, so far.....not impressed.

*ETA* Oh and they have time to send 87 marketing emails a day but not to ship my stuff.
View Quote

I ordered around the same time as you and have the same problem. I ordered some ruger mags as well. I got an email saying those where shipping from a different warehouse. Those have since arrived. The KCI mags still show a processing/ready for picking status when I log in to check. I am also not impressed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#8]
You guys still looking for KCI mags try here

KCI Mags

350 in stock. Don't buy em all, I'm planning on ordering 10-15 more this weekend as soon as my credit card payment clears my bank (I have a rule, no more than $500 on guns on my credit cards)
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

KCI Mags

350 in stock. Don't buy em all, I'm planning on ordering 10-15 more this weekend as soon as my credit card payment clears my bank (I have a rule, no more than $500 on guns on my credit cards)
View Quote

Did you order any of them from that place? Did they ship yet?

There are a lot of similarities between that place and classic firearms. Both in NC. Both have "delayed shipping" warnings. Both have non-functional phone numbers.

I finally got my money back from classic, and don't want it tied up with another bad vendor for another month.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are a lot of similarities between that place and classic firearms. Both in NC. Both have "delayed shipping" warnings. Both have non-functional phone numbers.

I finally got my money back from classic, and don't want it tied up with another bad vendor for another month.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

KCI Mags

Ordered and received last week They pack their mags in a paper wrapper instead of the plastic bag like AIM used.

I just tested 1 on one of my Carbines, no issues but I limited myself to 10 rounds at a time instead of loading 15. I've learned with the KCI mags you need to run them a few times before you load 15 in to break in the spring.

I'm tempted to order more but I figure 50 Carbine mags for 5 Carbines will do

Oh, and their down to 100 as of this post.

I've never had issues with this vendor. In fact last March I discovered them while searching for .30 Carbine ammo at the start of the current panic. They were selling Armscor for $12.00 a box of 50  .

I ordered 2500 rounds as a test and it shipped in 48 hours. After that I gave another forum member here a heads up then after he was done got another 2000 rounds. That's my "stash" .30 Carbine right now (3000 rounds of it, I shot 1500 over the summer)
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ordered and received last week They pack their mags in a paper wrapper instead of the plastic bag like AIM used.

I just tested 1 on one of my Carbines, no issues but I limited myself to 10 rounds at a time instead of loading 15. I've learned with the KCI mags you need to run them a few times before you load 15 in to break in the spring.

I've never had issues with this vendor. In fact last March I discovered them while searching for .30 Carbine ammo at the start of the current panic. They were selling Armscor for $12.00 a box of 50  .

I ordered 2500 rounds as a test and it shipped in 48 hours. After that I gave another forum member here a heads up then after he was done got another 2000 rounds. That's my "stash" .30 Carbine right now (3000 rounds of it, I shot 1500 over the summer)
View Quote

I wish I had known about the $12/50 ammo, lol. Cheapest I've ever got it for is just under double that.

I went ahead and ordered 6 magazines to test this vender. I'll let you know how it goes.

On another note, the last time I bought KCI M1 carbine magazines was from AIM I think, and those came in paper bags with printed lettering on them. Never got any that came in plastic bags.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I wish I had known about the $12/50 ammo, lol. Cheapest I've ever got it for is just under double that.

I went ahead and ordered 6 magazines to test this vender. I'll let you know how it goes.

On another note, the last time I bought KCI M1 carbine magazines was from AIM I think, and those came in paper bags with printed lettering on them. Never got any that came in plastic bags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's strange, all the ones I got from AIM were in plastic. I live 20 minutes away and picked up a bunch on the way to the range over the summer.

The $12 a box ammo must have been pure luck on my part. It was the 1st week of the Kung Flu panic so it must have been a scheduled sale. I'd run AMMOSEEK to see who had what in stock and that came up. Needless to say I jumped on it but held back a bit by using my credit card (which I normally don't use for gun stuff but figured better that than my debit card as a test) instead of going for 10K  rounds.

By the time I got the 1st shipping notice and sent the link to the forum member here they showing 4000 rounds on stock. I took 1/2 of that just so as not to be a pig about it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 12:28:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh I hate to give away my secrets, but here ya go-  KCI M1 Carbine Magazines.

The good news is they're only $10.99. The bad news is, they were $9.99 until very recently. The good news is, they're in stock! Also, these magazines work very, very well.

And FWIW I just received four from Outdoor Unlimited. They shipped plenty fast.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The good news is they're only $10.99. The bad news is, they were $9.99 until very recently. The good news is, they're in stock! Also, these magazines work very, very well.

View Quote

Carbine owners the site over thank you

I might end up ordering more myself, just to have them. Given the anti gun push coming from Hiden/Ho we won't see these in a years time this price
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I finally got my refund from classic....nearly a month later.

I placed an order for 6 from outdoor unlimited and received those yesterday.

I placed another order for 6 from apex and I'm waiting on those. I'll keep you all in the loop!

Big thanks to everybody that contributed by the way!
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well I finally got my refund from classic....nearly a month later.

I placed an order for 6 from outdoor unlimited and received those yesterday.

I placed another order for 6 from apex and I'm waiting on those. I'll keep you all in the loop!

Big thanks to everybody that contributed by the way!
View Quote

Good to hear it. I ordered 5 from Apex myself last week and got them during the week. Looks like Outdoor ran out of them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

GGibbs,

Thanks for the honey hole link to some cheap good, Korean mags that are in stock. I just got into the .30 Carbine game and appreciate it.

I live 1h from Outdoor Limited and usually pick up orders when I’m in the area. They went from having 350 mags on 02/20 to none today. I was bummed to see that.
Classic Firearms is in my hometown and they do not offer local pick up like Outdoor Limited. I’ve never ordered from them and everything with them seems to be very hot or miss. Every day there’s an email or two and a new YT video but seems to be a lot of delays unless it’s actually in their local warehouse.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Ordered 6 from Apex on 2/20. Received them today. That's faster than Amazon has been for me recently.

I think they still have some in stock if anyone is looking.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:07:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Been a long while since I bought any more Carbine mags. So thx for the source link!  Apex still shows in stock so I ordered six. I currently have about half GI and half KCI. They have worked fine for me. With shipping they come out to about $12/ each. Nice!
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered Carbine mags from APEX on 2/25, they shipped 2/26 and are scheduled for delivery on 3/2.  

Very good fulfillment. I hope KCI keeps pumping out Carbine and Glock mags!
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:47:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Bumping this since AIM has them back in stock at $11.95 again

https://aimsurplus.com/m1-carbine-30cal-15rd-magazine/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top